• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beaten up with a bible.

TranceAm

I just got this in the mail. And I just got to share it.

I CHALLENGE YOU NOT TO LAUGH AT THIS

This is hilarious!
Read the story first, then listen

On a recent Spurs trip, we were asking one of our sponsors who works at Jack in the Box some funny stories or experiences with the company. The funniest story he had was when an operations manager was late for a meeting and called his boss to tell him he was running late. As he was leaving the voice mail message, he witnessed an accident and went on to provide "play by play" of the incident. After telling us the story, he promised to send us a copy of the voice mail and here it is.

This is the actual voice mail message. It was passed along and forwarded so many times within Jack in the Box, it crashed their voice mail server.

http://www.thenerdgroup.com/funnyvoicemail.wav

Enjoy.. I laughed my sas of..

M

Majikthise

So,you DO have a sense of humor.I can't respond too well right now .I think I just woke up one of the kids from laughing!:biglaugh: G otta go!!

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I lost the challenge. All I could think of was the little old lady screaming at the guy that he was the devils spawn and that he needed to repent for his sins.

The bad thing is that it sounds like something that would happen in my town but we don't have a Jack in the Box here.

FBI

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
It's the little ol' Lady from pasadena................(Go Granny, Go)...............:jiggy: