• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Because I am.

Hi, I'm new, I'm still trying to figure things out. I'm sort of more into Buddhism and a little bit of Paganism though.

Let's see....I believe in tolerence. that's the one thing I'm solid in.

My sexuality....is fluid, let's say, and that is why I cannot accept most Christian churches.

I won't reveal my real name, so just call me Bia (Because_I_Am)

c0da

Welcome Bia. I, too, am still trying to figure things out but, mostly, my worldviews are Buddhist.

I hope you enjoy posting here and I look forward to reading what you post.:)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Because_I_am said:
Let's see....I believe in tolerence. that's the one thing I'm solid in.
Hi, BIA! Welcome to RF. I see we already have one thing in common!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Because_I_am,

Welcome to ReligiousForums!

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members, from which there is also a link to the Forum rules with which you need to acquaint yourself (and there is a pretty good guide on what is not forum etiquette).

I hope you get to enjoy your time with us; please feel at home, and if there is anything about which you are not sure, please don't hesitate to ask.:)

SunMessenger

Catholic
Welcome !!!

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here.
Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have any questions.

God Bless !

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Welcome to the forum. :) Looks like with 27 posts already you're finding your way around. I hope you enjoy your stay.