• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beware the Cat Ladies

Pogo

Vance's 'childless cat ladies' comment sparks uproar from Swift fans: 'Armageddon is coming'

'The armageddon is coming for him'​

"When it hits you that Taylor Swift is childless and has cats... The armageddon is coming for him," one X user posted Tuesday night.

Another user posted: "Vance attacked childless women who love cats. Taylor Swift would probably like a word. Release the kraken (meowww)."

Next up, Kamala in a catsuit batting around a little orange Trump faced ball. Somebody will do it. LOL

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I'm mad now

angy-cat.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Don't forget the cats of cat ladies. Hiss. Growl. Swat with murder mittens out.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
It's such a bizzare world we live in. All the GOP needed to do is stop trying to trash talk their opposition and this wouldn't have happened. But since they have the mentality of a 7 year old at recess, they could not help themselves.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
This is why I love JD Vance, not because I agree with him. Oh no, quite the contrary. But because of what he is doing to Trump's chances:

A smart prospective president brings in a VP that compliments them and expands their voting base. Mike pence was a smart pick the first time around because he helped to draw in Christian voters. As for this guy, all he does is suck up to Donald Trump. He's a ring kisser, and that's exactly why Trump wanted him as VP; unfortunately Vance really doesn't do much to enhance Trump's voting base at all

Pogo

A smart prospective president brings in a VP that compliments them and expands their voting base. Mike pence was a smart pick the first time around because he helped to draw in Christian voters. As for this guy, all he does is suck up to Donald Trump. He's a ring kisser, and that's exactly why Trump wanted him as VP; unfortunately Vance really doesn't do much to enhance Trump's voting base at all
One wonders if he has nothing against cats because at the time it was not really cats but a euphemism for grabable things. Or was that before his most recent conversion?

Pogo

Well JD compliments Donald every chance he gets i'm sure, does that count?"

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
It's such a bizzare world we live in. All the GOP needed to do is stop trying to trash talk their opposition and this wouldn't have happened. But since they have the mentality of a 7 year old at recess, they could not help themselves.
They wouldn’t dare public announce their policies, so they have no other talking points

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Don't forget the cats of cat ladies. Hiss. Growl. Swat with murder mittens out.

CHILDLESS DEI CAT WOMAN

XsbvTN6PRi6PZtgEGvRsiE-1200-80.jpg.webp
Yes, totally and completely DEI:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

We Never Know

No Slack
I've said it before and I will say it again....

Vance might be there to sink Trump's ship. He dang sure isn't helping it float. He isn't even trying to.
Trump's numbers have been dropping in the polls. Some think its because of Harris. I think its because of Vance.

Even some dems want Trump to pick a new VP even though they think Vance is the best thing Trump has ever did for the dems.

Schumer calls on Trump to pick new running mate, claims Vance is 'best thing he's ever done for Democrats'

"
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Sunday said former President Trump should swap out his "incredibly bad choice" of Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, as his running mate.

It’s an incredibly bad choice," Schumer said. "I think Donald Trump, I know him, and he's probably sitting and watching the TV, and every day, Vance, it comes out Vance has done something more extreme, more weird, more erratic. Vance seems to be more erratic and more extreme than President Trump.

And I'll bet President Trump is sitting there scratching his head and wondering, ‘Why did I pick this guy?’ The choice may be one of the best things he ever did for Democrats," Schumer said.

Referring to Trump, the former president and 2024 Republican presidential nominee, Schumer said "the president has about 10 days – 10 days before the Ohio ballot is locked in."

And he has a choice: does he keep Vance on the ticket?" Schumer said. "He already has a whole lot of baggage, he's probably going to be more baggage over the weeks because we'll hear more things about him, or does he pick someone new? What's his choice?"

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Trump's numbers have been dropping in the polls. Some think its because of Harris. I think its because of Vance.

Even some dems want Trump to pick a new VP even though they think Vance is the best thing Trump has ever did for the dems.

Schumer calls on Trump to pick new running mate, claims Vance is 'best thing he's ever done for Democrats'

"
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Sunday said former President Trump should swap out his "incredibly bad choice" of Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, as his running mate.

It’s an incredibly bad choice," Schumer said. "I think Donald Trump, I know him, and he's probably sitting and watching the TV, and every day, Vance, it comes out Vance has done something more extreme, more weird, more erratic. Vance seems to be more erratic and more extreme than President Trump.

And I'll bet President Trump is sitting there scratching his head and wondering, ‘Why did I pick this guy?’ The choice may be one of the best things he ever did for Democrats," Schumer said.

Referring to Trump, the former president and 2024 Republican presidential nominee, Schumer said "the president has about 10 days – 10 days before the Ohio ballot is locked in."

And he has a choice: does he keep Vance on the ticket?" Schumer said. "He already has a whole lot of baggage, he's probably going to be more baggage over the weeks because we'll hear more things about him, or does he pick someone new? What's his choice?"

The problem is if he switches VPs at the last minute it's going to hamper his claims that Harris shouldn't have switched with Biden at the last minute. Seems he's saddled with Vance

We Never Know

No Slack
The problem is if he switches VPs at the last minute it's going to hamper his claims that Harris shouldn't have switched with Biden at the last minute. Seems he's saddled with Vance
Those claims are a dead end anyway IMO.
Biden hadn't been given the nomination at the dem convention.
However Trump did pick his VP at the repub convention so it would probably raise a stink if he tries to switch.