• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother Is Riding Shotgun

linwood

The feds have required all new cars be made with "Black Boxes" to determine what you`re doing in your car.

I`ll be disconnecting any in my future autos.

Information gathered on black boxes — typically everything from speed, brake pressure, seat belt use and air bag deployment — has already been used in determining guilt in criminal and civil cases across the country.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,132056,00.html

Pah

Uber all member
Proponents, including the NTSB and road safety advocates, say the data collected on these black boxes is valuable for studying how accidents happen and how to make roads and cars safer. EDR data has been used for years to fine tune air bag efficiency

I thought that was what forensic science would provide!!!!!

We already know how to make cars ande trucks safer!!!

linwood

We already know how to make cars ande trucks safer!!!
I know that and you know that Pah but this...

"has already been used in determining guilt in criminal and civil cases across the country."

Is the real purpose I think .

The "how to make roads and cars safer" story is needed to lead the sheep .
:)

Pah

Uber all member
linwood said:
I know that and you know that Pah but this...

[/color]"has already been used in determining guilt in criminal and civil cases across the country."

Is the real purpose I think .

The "how to make roads and cars safer" story is needed to lead the sheep .
:)
I agree!! It would also lower the cost of automotive manufacturing costs -less research to conduct. Much like live expirement on humans without the intermediary steps.

Bob