• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bills & Pills: The Game

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I take a bunch of pills every damn day and we pay our bills by direct debit... So what do i win?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

With chips/fries please
4dee4ef660cffe0be58117dbe73c3931.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A secret place in my ring I fill with an Underdog Super Energy Pill.

If I take one, I don't know what the bill would be. I guess I could pay it off from the reward money I'd get for nabbing villains and wrongdoers like Simon Bar Sinister.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I've been using free weights for over 50 years. So I'm trying a new workout for oldtimers using 60 lbs. to do bent rowing. At 60 reps my back felt like a bridge broke in half. I broke a vertebra. The doc prescribes Forteo......cost $4000 a month....I was promised it would regrow bone.....After 2 years a bone scan showed I still had the same level of osteoporosis.....a great deal of the cost was picked up by unknown organizations....:shrug:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been using free weights for over 50 years. So I'm trying a new workout for oldtimers using 60 lbs. to do bent rowing. At 60 reps my back felt like a bridge broke in half. I broke a vertebra. The doc prescribes Forteo......cost $4000 a month....I was promised it would regrow bone.....After 2 years a bone scan showed I still had the same level of osteoporosis.....a great deal of the cost was picked up by unknown organizations....:shrug:

That's definitely a high bill for a pill.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
A secret place in my ring I fill with an Underdog Super Energy Pill.

If I take one, I don't know what the bill would be. I guess I could pay it off from the reward money I'd get for nabbing villains and wrongdoers like Simon Bar Sinister.
But Simon Bar Sinister NEVER nabbed villains and wrongdoers!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But Simon Bar Sinister NEVER nabbed villains and wrongdoers!

That's because he was a villain and wrongdoer himself. (That show actually made me afraid to go into phone booths for quite a while, because of the episode where Simon Bar Sinister put all those phony phone booths which put people's minds under Simon's control.)

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
That's because he was a villain and wrongdoer himself. (That show actually made me afraid to go into phone booths for quite a while, because of the episode where Simon Bar Sinister put all those phony phone booths which put people's minds under Simon's control.)
Hmmm...you do understand that it was a cartoon, don't you...animated fiction...

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Just watch youtube. There are many cures there for osteoporosis. I think one of them is some kind of vibration platform, and it only costs about 200 a month. You just go into this place with vibration machines and lift a tiny amount of weight, and the vibration cures you. This only works for people who have a lot of faith though. Do you have a lot of faith?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Just watch youtube. There are many cures there for osteoporosis. I think one of them is some kind of vibration platform, and it only costs about 200 a month. You just go into this place with vibration machines and lift a tiny amount of weight, and the vibration cures you. This only works for people who have a lot of faith though. Do you have a lot of faith?
If you have none, will it make it worse?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If you have none, will it make it worse?
No, not at all. Another cool new technology is the rectal MRI. Its much less expensive and far more detailed than an ordinary MRI machine. It only works for lower parts of the body of course, but you can also get a throat or nose MRI which is good for things like brain scans and ear-nose-throat scans. Its a miniaturized MRI machine that works better from the inside.

Feel free to google it.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
No, not at all. Another cool new technology is the rectal MRI. Its much less expensive and far more detailed than an ordinary MRI machine. It only works for lower parts of the body of course, but you can also get a throat or nose MRI which is good for things brain scans and ear-nose-throat scans.

Feel free to google it.
Not feeling brave enough...

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Not feeling brave enough...
No matter. There's always something new going on in medicine, but there are also dangers. Sometimes I like to watch Chubbyemu vids that are narrated documentaries about real emergency room visits. For example people have been poisoned with eating too much of a spice or from drinking too much pickle juice. The narrator is a medically trained person who explains how the person gets sick in the first place, such as what too much pickle juice does to their body. Most of the stories end with the ER staff figuring out the problem and helping the person out, although some of them don't get away with whatever mistake they have made (such as eating an expired sandwich from a petrol station).

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
No, not at all. Another cool new technology is the rectal MRI. Its much less expensive and far more detailed than an ordinary MRI machine. It only works for lower parts of the body of course, but you can also get a throat or nose MRI which is good for things like brain scans and ear-nose-throat scans. Its a miniaturized MRI machine that works better from the inside.

Feel free to google it.
There is an ultrasound device on a cable that the patient swallows that images the heart. The procedure is called a "T.E.E", I believe.