• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Book recommendations and sites

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Hello. Am hoping that someone might have a good book recommendation. I've done a thread like this before but I'm looking for a specific topic atm.

Also, I use the site www.thriftbooks.com for my shopping needs. Does anyone recommend any other sites that has a good selection for good prices on books?

I'm new to paganism/polytheism. Books on this topic is what I'm looking for.

I'm thinking I'm going to buy Devotional Polytheism : an introduction by Galina Krasskova as well as the Complete Idiots guide to Paganism

Samael_Khan

Goosebender

Contains a whole lot of sacred texts from different religions and beyond that. I am currently reading The Migration of Symbols which was written by a freemason, where he tries to explain why there is common symbolism between different seemingly unrelated cultures.

I already know a bit more about polytheistic symbols that are still in our culture, such as the two headed bird with wings from the middle east, or the differenr uses of the cross.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member