• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Booko, is it your birthday today?

lunamoth

Will to love
If so, Happy Birthday!

(If not, we're celebrating it today anyway! :p )

cupcakesagain.jpg

Buttercup

Veteran Member
astarath said:
may the lord illumine your path and guide you to truth on this your joyous day of birth
What a very sweet salutation!

Happy Birthday Sharon, our one and only Chicken Lady!

Have a beautiful day! Here's a big, hairy Chimpy hug for your cute little chickeny self! :hug:

PureX

Veteran Member
Hey! Happy birthday, you! Remember, you're not getting older, you're just getting longer!

ayani

happy birthday, Sharon! :yes: whoo!

God's blessings to you this day! hopefully it *is* your birthday! if not, the same story goes!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Happy Birthday, Sharon!!! Remember to ask for a special serving of Birthday gruel today at your FEMA Death Camp!

Booko

Deviled Hen
I can neither confirm nor deny that today is, in fact, my birthday.

I can, however, confirm that I was a total pig tonight at our local fondue restaurant. :eat:

Thanks, everyone!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Booko said:
I can neither confirm nor deny that today is, in fact, my birthday.

I can, however, confirm that I was a total pig tonight at our local fondue restaurant. :eat:

Thanks, everyone!
A fondue restaurant? :confused: Sounds yummy though.

If you have a Marie Callenders in your area....is the semi annual $5.99 pie month. The Kailua Cream Cheese is TO DIE for. You can't even make it for that little. You deserve one for your unconfirmed birthday.