• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

But Women Don't Rape

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
A horrid, disgusting occurrence. The female should be highly ashamed of herself. If you closely take a look at the boy - a few times ... his facial expression clearly says that he didn't want to partake at all. I hope he is doing okay.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
She shouldn't just be ashamed of herself. She should be in prison.

Yes, I agree. She should be in prison on molestation charges. In fact, a case can be made that the young boy was sexually assaulted as well: she was forcefully attempting to undress the young boy and it is clearly visible that he didn't want to partake at all. I hope he is doing well - such an event can be scarring.

freethinker44

It's true, though, that the vast majority of rape of both women and men is by men.

I think it is probably counter-productive to focus on the tiny percentage of women who rape men or boys. The issue of rape of men is about the inequality men face in getting help and society's attitude about men who are raped, i.e. it's not rape if he had an erection, he deserved it if he couldn't fight them off, etc...

Do women rape men? Sure. But the problem isn't women raping men, it's how male rape is perceived and received.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
It's true, though, that the vast majority of rape of both women and men is by men.

I think it is probably counter-productive to focus on the tiny percentage of women who rape men or boys. The issue of rape of men is about the inequality men face in getting help and society's attitude about men who are raped, i.e. it's not rape if he had an erection, he deserved it if he couldn't fight them off, etc...

Do women rape men? Sure. But the problem isn't women raping men, it's how male rape is perceived and received.

The video illustrates the attitude, as well. The people shooting this incident were laughing...LAUGHING at the young boy being forcibly undressed by a female. A cop's voice is heard close to the end, but is she arrested for her felonious actions? NO. She's told to return to her seat. This screams systemic misandry.

EDIT: Yes, this video ****** me off. Maybe I'll come back to discuss it when I've regained whatever reasoning faculties I possess.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is important. Male on male rape is often ignored because the perp & the victim are in the same group. Like black on black crime, it receives comparatively little attention. But if we focus upon the rights of the individual instead of the group, then it matters not what the gender of the perp is, ie, the victim has suffered a horrible crime.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Despite the title, I didn't claim he was raped. Please read the thread before engaging it.
Didn't say you claimed he was raped. I only wanted to make the point that it's what you implied. Why else did you suggest that,
"The next time a feminist claims that women don't rape, feel free to reference the sexual assault that almost turned into forced copulation shown in this video."
If, in your mind, her actions didn't constitute rape then why offer up the video as implied evidence that they do? One wouldn't say,
"Hey look at that kid beating up on that other kid. Don't tell me kids don't kill other kids."
It's an irresponsible and lame (to put it kindly) remark. So, as I said, " Assaulted and perhaps molested, but not raped."

Next time you want to reference a video that puts lie to the "feminist claims that women don't rape" I suggest using one that actually does.

Just a suggestion.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
Didn't say you claimed he was raped. I only wanted to make the point that it's what you implied. Why else did you suggest that,
"The next time a feminist claims that women don't rape, feel free to reference the sexual assault that almost turned into forced copulation shown in this video."
If, in your mind, her actions didn't constitute rape then why offer up the video as implied evidence that they do? One wouldn't say,
"Hey look at that kid beating up on that other kid. Don't tell me kids don't kill other kids."
It's an irresponsible and lame (to put it kindly) remark. So, as I said, " Assaulted and perhaps molested, but not raped."

Next time you want to reference a video that puts lie to the "feminist claims that women don't rape" I suggest using one that actually does.

Just a suggestion.

Let's put it this way, people as a whole, and a majority of people on this forum are idiots who will only respond to titles of threads and articles that provoke a visceral reaction. The woman in that video, were she not stopped, would well have forced intercourse on this boy. In that sense, it does stand as evidence that a woman is capable of rape.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Nope. Incomplete.
What are you trying to say?
I'm saying that elliptical sentences, unlike incomplete sentences, are completely acceptable.

Taking the definition of "incomplete sentence" from Wiktionary we find.
incomplete sentence (plural incomplete sentences)

1. (grammar) A group of words which appears to convey only part of a complete thought, lacking some component which is grammatically necessary to complete the thought.
Elliptical sentences do convey a complete thought; however, usually only in the context of the subject at hand, which in this case is the description of the action in the video.

That said, I'm sorry you didn't pick up on my post, and to make it clear let me rephrase.
"The boy in the video was assaulted and perhaps molested, but he was not raped."

Me Myself

Back to my username
She was stopped, she was obviously getting as much as she could and was pullingb his pants out.

If the situation was reverse no one would say the man wasnt going to keep going till penetration started.

Sure, it didnt reach rape, but it was obviously going to.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Let's put it this way, people as a whole, and a majority of people on this forum are idiots who will only respond to titles of threads and articles that provoke a visceral reaction.
So, your saying your posts are so weak that they can't stand on their own without the help of hyperbole, embellishment, and overkill? Gotcha. We'll keep it in mind.

And, how nice of you to characterize most people on the forum here as "idiots."

The woman in that video, were she not stopped, would well have forced intercourse on this boy. In that sense, it does stand as evidence that a woman is capable of rape.
Boy, just like god, you know what the future holds. Must be nice. :slap: And just to clue you in on a bit of the male anatomy: sexual intercourse, i.e. penial insertion, requires a tumescent penis, which only arises spontaneously, as when asleep, or when a person is sexually excited. Now, some males do get sexually excited when confronted by overly aggressive women, but judging from the reaction of the boy this doesn't appear to be the case at all. Fear, and distress aren't known to be sexual stimulants. So without a compliant partner with next to no chance of having an erect penis I fail to see how she could rape (n1. (Law) the offence of forcing a person, to submit to sexual intercourse against that person's will) him.