• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buying a new car?

Scott1

Hello all!

Just wanted to offer my help to anyone out there who may be buying a new car in the future.

I sell cars for a living (be nice!) and would be happy to offer some inside advice to anyone who might need my help.

Peace,
Scott

Scott1

Lightkeeper,

I sell Hyundai's myself........ it's nice that you have someone in the family who is a "car guy"...... it can be a great help at times.

Peace,
Scott

Lightkeeper

I use my own instincts on cars and rarely ask my brother anything about it. I will contact you, if I need info. Tell us some good points about Hyundais. I'm driving a 2003 Toyota Corolla now. So far, it's really a great car. One thing I like about it is it has a timing chain, rather than a timing belt, so it never has to be replaced. Most cars have that problem at about 50,000 miles. Also, the Toyota, has wonderful pick up speed.

Scott1

Tough to beat a Corolla...... wonderful car. Hyundai has come a long way in quality and you get a lot of car (with a terrific warranty) for a good price.

The timing belt in a Hyundai needs to be changed (at the owners expense @$400) at 60k to keep the 100,000 warranty in place......

Tough to beat Toyota quality, but Hyundai is climbing and getting good press
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/hyundai_jdpowers.html
...... so it soon will be seen as an alternative to the higher priced Honda and Toyota brands.......

Scott