• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can we start over?

phernduke

It seems that at my views, of course my opinion, has caused some uproar (understatement). I believe I may have upsetted, Prima, Maize and a few others. It is not my cause to upset you, but put input in, so that I may recieve output, for I am not a scholar by any means, perhaps not for many decades from today.

Though I am willing to learn, and recieve input, not to make enemies.

Your brother in Christ,

Chris

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
phernduke said:
Though I am willing to learn, and recieve input, not to make enemies. Your brother in Christ, Chris
phernduke said:
Hrmm, lets see there ancestors crucified there own messiah, and countless prophets, they no longer kept the shabbat day holy and they turned from God. Indeed the holocaust was horrible. Infact hiddeous, but ...
I'll leave you to your fellow Christians.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
phernduke -

You are not even close to being the first person to come into this site with guns blazing and opinions flying. Neither are you the first to ask for a second chance to get off on the right foot.

That said, the members of this site will judge you by your words, and your willingness to allow others to hold dissenting views.

The next few days and weeks will tell the tale...

TVOR

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Not everyone has the courage to ask for a second chance. Kudos and Frubals.

Jesus forgave and taught us to do so, so here's to second chances.