• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chaela's Corner

So I don't know if the journal I used to have on here is still around -- can't seem to find it -- but at any rate it hasn't been updated in eons anyway, so I may as well start fresh.

I'm feeling like there's way too much dysfunction in the predominantly Christian environments I've been in, and am now wondering if having returned to a Christo-centric worldview was even healthy move to begin with.

I could just be tired.

Deidre

I totally agree. It's not easy to ''leave'' Christianity. For me, it was a heart thing. My mind logically doesn't believe in the Bible stories, nor really any ancient holy text stories, but my heart kept me staying within the faith life. You will find what's right for you, and once you do, you'll just know. :blush:And it may be this.

I always suggest to people - stay for the right reasons, leave for the right reasons.