• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge Jesus

I'm a prophet. Of the Christian faith.

I want to challenge you?

Put forward a question to Jesus. The most difficult question you can? Jesus will speak!

Challenge Jesus!

-Religionresearcher

Jesus: “Hm hm. I am alive.

You are a muslim.

Meds are a contribution to humanity. But Niklas are well.

Should I take meds. Is that your question. Probably not. I am Jesus Christ. God.

Is your head well. Ask God. Ask Allah”.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
John 12:32
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

1 Tim. 2:1-11
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1 Tim. 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world

John 1:9
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Heb. 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man

Rom. 5:15
But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Rom 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

If the "chosen few" are only the "elect," then who are the many "called," if many means elect?
Are only few elect chosen of the many elect who are called?
Moreover, If Romans 5:15 and 19 are taken in the context of the repeated all's, of Romans 5:1-18, and the many being made righteous, refers only to the "elect" and not "all" men, then did one man's disobedience make sinners of only the many "elect" and not make sinners of all men?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Why would Jesus join a religious based forum to challenge the community to ask him difficult questions?

And no, this isn't my most difficult question. I'm just curious.