• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charity

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Everyone who gives to the charity at the top of the forum's front page will get frubals from me. :) After you have donated, post here or PM me and I will check with Rex to make sure you really did, then you will get frubals. Let's get to that $50 goal by the weekend!

Reactions: Pah

Rex

Founder
I'm glad to see some support with this cause. I think not only should we educate those on different religious topics but also help others (especially children) that are in need.

:)

Rex

Rex

Founder
I'm having some troubles with the charity o meter though. Hopefully I will have it fixed soon.

Rex

Founder
OK I got it working now! YAY!

I upped our goal too. Let's make a difference everyone!

Chip in!

ON second though you now become a SUPPORTER for 1 month if you donate for a good cause!!!

I should probably make an official thread..

Rex

Founder
Well everyone I have good news. The fine folks over a www.perlcoders.com have generously donated $100.00 to our charity fund.

They are great programmers and friends of mine. We need to thank them for helping us out.

So now the goal has been set to $500. We need to strive for greatness!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex

Founder
Don't forget we got a late start this month. Only 3 weeks left.

Lets meet and exceed this goal!!

Rex

Founder
Don't forget about the Charity everyone. The month only has 2 more weeks. Let's try to reach our goal!

:)

Rex

Founder
Time is running down. We have about $165.00 is the bin.

Come on dump 5 bucks in if you can. It's for a great cause!

Rex

Founder
OK the Charity is over for this month. When I get the check in from paypal I will be delivering it .

The final total was $175.00

Thanks everyone!!! It's for a great cause.