• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chocolate?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Is chocolate a vital necessity or can you live without it? Have you ever had too much? What's the best chocolate you've had?

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I can live without chocolate.. I don't eat it all the time, but when I get cravings, they hit hard. My favorite kind of chocolate is the kind with nuts in it. That, and milk chocolate... rich chocolate is too bitter for my tastes.

And I used to always eat too much on Halloween and get sick... good times, good times.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Bittersweet dark chocolate for me. I can go months without having any, but when I crave some, I gotta go buy it :p

Lightkeeper

I love chocolate anything and any kind of chocolate. I have some chocolate daily. I have hot chocolate every night. Recently I am trying a couple of squares of dark chocolate a day as an antioxidant. If it doesn't work I had fun any way.

QTpi

Mischevious One
YES! Chocolate is vital to life. My favorites now are:
Candy: special dark chocolate nuggets with almonds
Ice Cream: Swiss chocolate almond
Cake: German chocolate
Cookies: chocolate chips

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Don't think I could live without chocolate, having tasted it. My favorite kind is milk chocolate with raisins and almonds. *wishes she had some handy*

Hope

Princesinha
The best chocolate I've had is either Cadbury's chocolate, or these huge solid chocolate bars they sell in the UK called 'Yorkies.' Mmmmmmmm..... :)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I'm a recovering Chocoholic. Fortunately, I fall off the wagon regularly. :p I go through phases of what is my favourite...at the moment it's Cadbury Old Jamaica - dark chocolate with rum and raisins.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
No, yes, yes.

The best chocolate I have ever had was this gourmet rich dark chocolate, topped with chocolate moose, like two small almond sized pieces of both white and black chocolate and white chocolate shavings.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
I used to eat heaps of chocolate, but now I hardly eat any at all. If I am in the mood though, it really has to be white Lindor chocolate, by Lindt.
Then I eat the whole lot at a sitting and get over it for a while.

standing_on_one_foot

I don't even like chocolate that much, really. Just every once in a while. So no, I don't think I've ever had too much. Best chocolate I've had? It was some type of Israeli chocolate...really good stuff. I could definitely eat too much of that :p

Pah

Uber all member
I'm with Maize - dark bitter-sweet chocolate is the best. I sometimes like to nibble those chocolate bits used in cooking.

-pah-