• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian turned Atheist here.

Zeeboe

I'm a twenty-eight year old man from Texas. I use to be a very, VERY devout Christian. I loved Jesus and I loved my Christian life. However, I became an Atheist in the summer of 2007. It didn't happen overnight. It took about twelve years. I've kinda gone from Atheist to Agnostic to Atheist over the years, and I have recently taken a slight interest in Satanism, and I hope to learn more about it here.

This is a favorite topic of mine. I enjoy debates and deep discussions about it, and I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Last edited:

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I'm a twenty-eight year old man from Texas. I use to be a very, VERY devout Christian. I loved Jesus and I loved my Christian life. However, I became an Atheist in the summer of 2007. It didn't happen overnight. It took about twelve years. I've kinda gone from Atheist to Agnostic to Atheist over the years, and I have recently taken a slight interest in Satanism, and I hope to learn more about it here.

This is a favorite topic of mine. I enjoy debates and deep discussions about it, and I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Welcome to forum.... :clap

Davidsailen

Zeeboe. Before ou realize that you are wrong, it may be too late to turn back. You know that GOD is real, and if GOD is real then Satan is also real. Now you know very well where you will end up when you die. A place called Hell! You and all of your fellow followers of the Devil, Satan. I urge you to turn back to your Lord before it is too late.

Davidsailen

Faith is standing steadfast in believing that GOD is and that if you are a creation, there is a creator. And if there is a creator, he is able also to destroy that which the creator created. In this case, whether you believe it or not, you are under the mercy of the creator, who will judge all according to how we lived our lives.

Davidsailen

There is a powerful emotional bias against the existence of God because the worst news possible to an impenitent sinner is that God exists, that He is Holy and that He is going to hold you accountable for everything that you have ever done and every word you have ever said. I totally understand. That's terrifying. Get God of the way and then you don't have to deal with Him. Not so fast friends. He is not going away!!

Davidsailen

I am not an atheist you unreasonable people! I am here to tell you about the judgement awaiting you when you will see Jesus Christ when he will come to give reward to every person who ever lived in this earth. For those who believe a good reward, and for those who don't believe will receive an eternal purnishment.:no:

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
You'll fit in fine, don't you worry.

But as for the guy spamming and carrying on about God's impending punishment... heh, not so much.

You know that GOD is real, and if GOD is real then Satan is also real.
You know that God is not real, and even if he was real, his existence is entirely unconnected to the existence of Satan.
Now you know very well where you will end up when you die. A place called Hell!
Blatant proselytization. Your threats mean nothing to us, for we know that there is no God, Satan, or Hell.
You and all of your fellow followers of the Devil, Satan.
No, we don't follow Satan, because Satan doesn't exist.
I urge you to turn back to your Lord before it is too late.
Your evil "God" is not our Lord.
Faith is standing steadfast in believing that GOD is and that if you are a creation, there is a creator.
Faith is blatantly believing things without evidence or reason, and it is morally despicable.
We are not a "creation," we are products of nature, for there is no creator.
And if there is a creator, he is able also to destroy that which the creator created.
Not necessarily. For example, in Hinduism, the creator (Brahma, I think) is separate from the destroyer (Shiva).
Oh, and there's also no creator in the first place.
In this case, whether you believe it or not, you are under the mercy of the creator, who will judge all according to how we lived our lives.
Will you cut it out with the ridiculous threats? There is no creator to judge us.
There is a powerful emotional bias against the existence of God because the worst news possible to an impenitent sinner is that God exists, that He is Holy and that He is going to hold you accountable for everything that you have ever done and every word you have ever said. I totally understand. That's terrifying. Get God of the way and then you don't have to deal with Him. Not so fast friends. He is not going away!!
:biglaugh:
There is a powerful emotional bias in favor of the existence of "God" because the worst news possible to a "faithful" religionist is that God doesn't exist, that he is a product of their wicked imaginations and that they will be held accountable for the atrocities they commit in his name. I totally understand. That's terrifying. Create a "God" myth, and then you can justify any despicable act one can think of. No so fast, friends - THERE IS NO GOD! He is not coming to enforce the tyranny you accredit to him!
I am not an atheist you unreasonable people!
Who would say that an unreasonable person like you is an atheist?
I am here to tell you about the judgement awaiting you when you will see Jesus Christ when he will come to give reward to every person who ever lived in this earth. For those who believe a good reward, and for those who don't believe will receive an eternal purnishment.
There is no divine "judgment" waiting for us after we die, and Jesus is dead. There is only a secular judgment from the People, which I know you fear. They will reward those who are competent, rational, and trustworthy, and they will punish those who spread lies.

Zeeboe

I would rather go to hell then go to heaven. To me, being around Christians and a tyrant with a major ego problem forever would be hell. If I thought for a second any of that fairy tale nonsense was actually true, I would rather worship the Devil and hope he puts an end to the tyrant's whipping of the human race.

But none of that is real. It was all made up to make people feel better about life and death, and to control people. The only reason why Jesus is so popular is because of evolution. It was the brute force of Christians that caused this bogus religion to spread around.

In regards of Hell -

Basically if God is real, he is bullying and threatening you into believing in him. He is telling you to either feed his ego, or he threatens physically pain on you forever. He is forcing you into Heaven with a rifle at your back with your hands up in the air. Again, if any of that was true, I am siding with the Devil.

All religions are arguments from ignorance. People don't know what created the world, so you made up a God to explain it. You don't know what causes "evil", so you made up a Devil to explain it. I mean, how much more Mother Goose can you get? It's like when people didn't know what created thunder, so they made up Zeus. After discovering what caused thunder, Zeus became no more. Now it's time for this Christian God to become no more.

If he is real and if I stand before him one day, I hope to tell HIM to go to hell.

Last edited: