• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Citizenship and bullying Muslims to accept the oppression their people face (Genius response guided by Quran)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

A lot of Muslims will face a sort of response, why are you in this country if you are so anti our country. This means usually in terms of foreign policy but can include cultural rule disagreements as well.

A good response and mindset to have is what Musa (a) replies to Pharaoh:

وَتِلْكَ نِعْمَةٌ تَمُنُّهَا عَلَيَّ أَنْ عَبَّدْتَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ | And this favor you were kind to me through is by which you enslaved children of Israel?’ | Ash-Shu'araa : 22

Pharaoh mentions the crime of Musa (a) of killing a man, in ambiguous way that is not telling others of it. But he also mentions that they took him as a son and raised him and now he is being ungrateful.

Musa (a) reply is genius and direct, how he is treated, is Pharaoh applying this to Bani-Israel who is taken as slaves?

It's true Canada has been kind to me. But they have not kind to my people. In fact, the opposite. This double standard will make me speak out against injustice they support.