• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Classes This Fall

Runt

For those of us who are going back to school (or are already back), what classes are you taking this fall?

I'm finally out of high school, yay!, but my college classes sound pretty easy to me (but we'll see): Biology 100 (probably shouldn't be in this class after having had honors and AP in high school... but oh well, easy A :p), English 102 (I already took this class, but sorta forgot to pay for the AP test, so...), and Honors World Religions 243.

I start tomorrow... I can't decide yet whether I'm happy or sad about that... College, yay! End of summer, boo!

Runt

One and a half. :p I've already got a semester's worth of credit from AP tests alone. If I hadn't been lazy (well, forgetful too) this last year, I could probably have a semester and a half.... oh well.

Then it is off to a university for another 2 years... and by then I better have chosen a major! o_O

Rex

Founder
Communication 110 Media and Society
French 201 Intermediate French
Music 303 Music Applications
Philosophy 329 Topics in History
Philosophy 349 Topics in Mind

Ceridwen018

I start tomorrow too! I sound like a serious nerd saying this, but I actually can't wait. For the most part, I really like school. You get to be with your friends all day and learn stuff...wow, I am a nerd! I'm not in college yet...two more years and counting! I can't wait 'till I'm out on my own though, but that's another story!

Theology III (Ah yes, the first class of the day! Looking forward to some good debates...I hope so anyhow!)
Spanish 4
AP US History
Art 1 (woohoo! Someone's actually gonna give me a grade to doodle!)
Hon. Eng. III
**LUNCH**
AP Biology
Hon. Algebra 2

I'm going to have a crapload of homework...which means a serious cut-back on the forums, but I'll make it work! Speaking of homework, I've left about all of my summer work till today, so I'd better get crackin'!

I'm at college right now, having a great time. Sorry I can't be online more often guys.

English
Calc
Intermediate French
Education Learning (for undeclared majors to find a career path...good one for me)
Physics: astronomy and space physics

Classes start the 24th

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I'm taking only one class this semester, Religious Studies 130: Comparative Religion. I start tomorrow! :)

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
The class I wanted to take was cancelled. Of course I didn't find out until I had driven to my class, which is 45 minutes away. :rolleyes: OH well, I'm trying to find another section for that class open right now...

standing_on_one_foot

This fall? So far I have AP Biology, AP US History, American Lit., and Orchestra. I think I'm supposed to have another class, but they haven't told me what yet. I suppose I'll figure out tomorrow, as it's the first day of school.

Master Vigil

Creative writing, college algebra, logic, and world religions. It should be fun, I've already made friends with my religion teacher.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Well, I was able to get into another section of the same class I wanted to take, so I'm happy about that, it's just earlier and on different days. My first class was last night. I think it's going to be really great. I'm printing some articles off right now that I'm supposed to read, so don't be surprised if you see a thread asking questions about animism pop up from me soon. ;)

Runt

I wanted to take Creative Writing like you Master Vigil... only it is not a transferrable credit. >.<