• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coin rewards :)

SoulTYPE

I have inherited many coins (no Rex, I didn't do it THAT way), but anyways, I do not need them entirely. The poeple out there are YOU. the posters here. Why? because you all put so much time and effort in to this joint. What would this forum be without YOU?

REX - 200 coins: for providing this dwelling. I don't know what you will do with them, but meh.

HUAJIRO - 200 coins: for your fun and making me feel comfortable on the board.

LIGHTKEEPER - 150 coins: Because you are caring and I gave you such a hard time originally.

ELLIE-A - 100 coins: Well, you know you have been a good friend, and have been patient with me.

CERIDWEN - 50 coins. You have some VERY great posts!

WITNESSJAH - 100 coins, for putting large amounts of time and effort in to the thread you made. I respect you alot for that.

JEWSCOUT - 75 coins: You are a friendly guy, good to see. Have some coins on Simon Belmont.

MISTER EMU - 75 coins: Keep posting and emulate great karma.

WATCHER - 75 coins: You know you deserve them muahahaha.er

HOGCALLER - 75 coins: That was a great thread of yours. That kept it's ground.

Now, I don't expect anything, at all. I just saved me enough coins for a pack of smokes and a coke lol.

You will all recieve your coins within the next 1 hour. Cheers. If you think you have been forgotten, well, no you haven't. You all kick a$$! I might give out coins later again.

huajiro

:eek: I give them to you and you give them back? You are addicted to giving, you should be Santa Clause!!!

SoulTYPE

huajiro, you will always be remembered by me.

True about giving though. No harm meant at all.

Huajiro can I still come visit you?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
huajiro said:
:eek: I give them to you and you give them back? You are addicted to giving, you should be Santa Clause!!!
Hmm...from what I got, he don't celebrate Christmas...and he was born on Christmas day. ;)

Soul is just too giving...SOul...YOu rock :jam:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Electricityline.gif

SoulTYPE01...You should change your nic man...to SoulTYPE02. You should upgrade from 01 to 02. You have come so far and you have learned so much that it's time for a change...you are the next GENERATION!!

Electricityline.gif