• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Come Back To The Chat Room

The Neo Nerd

Hey guys,

I understand that some of you were put off the chat room because of some undesirable people. This is no longer the case.

So join us again.

AJAX Chat

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam,

I tried to go and it asks to login, so I login with my forum username and password but its not working.
Am I supposed to sign up somewhere to be able to access the chatroom ?

Treks

Forget the password, that's only for people "registered" in the chat program and that's a rare gift haha. Just enter a name and hit login. :)

The Neo Nerd

Yeah i know it's a bit quiet.

It use to be much more busy.

That's the whole purpose of this thread. To get people back and to invite new ones.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I know some chatrooms have a set day in the week when people would log on. An artist chat I'm on meet each other every Sunday afternoon, for example. Maybe this would work with us as well?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
In chat now! Talking about fantasy books. But we can talk about other things too!! Come!!