• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comment Thread For "A Pleasing Interview With Painted Wolf"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This thread is for posting your questions and concerns about "A Pleasing Interview With Painted Wolf". Have at it!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In her interview, Painted Wolf mentions:

The Wolf said:
The politics (kinda'). New Hampshire doesn't listen to anyone else. "Live free or die" is an apropriate motto for us. Its hard to discribe the attitude here but not only are we tightwads with our money, we are strongly environmental, and shun just about any government interfearance in private lives. When the Supreme Court ruled that Local Governments can eminant domain land for private businesses, we eminant domained one of their vacation homes. Just to teach them a lesson. :D

I'm just curious. Does that sound like a good political system to you? Did New Hampshire do the right thing when it "eminant domained" a Supreme Court justice's vacation home?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
In her interview, Painted Wolf mentions:

I'm just curious. Does that sound like a good political system to you? Did New Hampshire do the right thing when it "eminant domained" a Supreme Court justice's vacation home?

I'll let you know once I'm done laughing :D (this could take awhile).

Go New Hampshire!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The first round of questions is over now, and the second and final round of questions is yet to come. What do y'all think of the first round? How did Painted Wolf do? What questions would you like to ask her?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Here's Painted Wolf's description of Grandfather Coyote:

Grandfather Coyote without a doubt. (grandfather is an honorific)
Its tricky to explain why. He is a great teacher, usually by example (he shows you what not to do)
He is a trickster, creator, destroyer, good and evil, lover and warrior as well as a coward and a slob... he is whatever he needs to be. He dies, a lot... but he comes back.
He's creators "right hand man".

He also keeps an eye on me, as well as kicking my butt when I need it. :cool:

Do you find Grandfather Coyote fascinating?

What further questions should I ask her about Grandfather Coyote?