• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Communists mock Dresden victims

Forrest

Communists Mock Dresden Survivors
Hundreds, Waving Zionist Flags, Through Paper Airplanes With Mock "Fire-Bombs" At War Victims

2/16/2005 2:41:11 PM

LSN Staff

Dresden, Germany -- Hundreds of communists, waving Soviet and Zionist flags, through paper airplanes with WWII RAF symbols that dropped little pink "fire bombs" at survivors of the Dresden masscre.

Screaming "Stalingrad was wonderful", "You lost the war" and "Death to Germans", the communists living in Germany (but who obviously don't consider themselves "German") pelted a march of protestors against US-British planes. However, when the march of thousands of National Democratic Party demonstrators turned on the less than two hundred communists, with Wagner's "Ride of Valkyries" blasting to support them, the communists characteristically retreated.

Zionists and communists tend to be very brave as long as they enjoy the protection of the police, or believe their opponents have to obey laws and are restrained by rules. When confronted with force, they tend to get beaten up pretty badly, both by cops and ordinary citizens.

anders

I don't understand your point. Do you advocate that Nazis should restrict freedom of speech by using violence, unrestrained by a democratic police force? Or do you just want to obscure the fact that an English speaking nation committed war crimes and used acts of terrorism like the Dresden fire storm? Quite a topical theme.

Before commenting on my post, please reflect on that you probably know next to nothing about my views, and that the main reason for Europe not being ruled by a Nazi Germany is the efforts and sacrifices of the Russian people.