• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

cosmic Demoncrat and Republiklan barnyard humor or foretellings?

Redneck Mystic

A few days ago, a friend reported a dream in which he watched Archangel Michael talking with a gathering of people, who didn’t seem able to understand what he was telling them, and finally Michael asked them, “Did your brains f**K? That’s a serious question.”

The next day, my friend texted me.

Angel Michael told me in a nap dream today.
"Trump’s base will walk us back to the time were is it accepted the moon landing was fake and pro rasslin is real.”
It has already begun.

Yesterday, my friend called and said in a dream he watched Angels Michael and Gabriel discuss whether Trump and the RepubliKlans will go public with the dirt they have on Kamala Harris before of after the Demoncratic National Convention? If before, then it will be an open convention and the Demoncrats might chose someone else to run against Trump. If after, the Demoncrats will be stuck with Harris, and perhaps wish they weren’t. Bob said Michael and Gabriel did not tell him the nature of the dirt.

I could not help but recall that the dirt on Hillary came out in 2016 AFTER the Demoncrats nominated her to run against Donald Trump. If the Demoncrats had run Joe Biden in 2016, Biden would have won, but the Demoncrats didn’t do it, because Hillary had Ukraine dirt on Biden and his son Hunter, which she used to coerce the Demoncratic Party’s nomination.

In 2026, Trump and his salivating lemmings had great fun chanting, “Lock her up! Lock her up!”, while I chanted, “Lock them both up in adjoining cells!”, and now Harris and her salivating lemmings are having great fun chanting, “Lock him up! Lock him up!” I can imagine Harris and Biden and every Demoncrat secretly wish the kid who shot Trump’s right ear had better aim.

Yesterday, Barack and Michelle Obama finally caved and enthusiastically endorsed Kamala Harris, and Donald Trump backed out of debating Harris, because she is not the Demoncratic Party nominee yet, and Trump got mocked plenty online, such as this “Mother Cluck”:

If Trump and the RepubliKlans have serious dirt on Harris, what’s their best strategy? Air it out before the DemoncratIc National Convention, hoping Harris will be dumped in favor of a weaker candidate, or wait until after the convention and hope for 2016 result? Do the Demoncrats have a stronger candidate than Harris? I really do like Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. I really do like her.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The next day, my friend texted me
Angel Michael told me in a nap dream today.
"Trump’s base will walk us back to the time were is it accepted the moon landing was fake and pro rasslin is real.”
You can tell your friend to tell Michael there never was such a time. There has been no time in history where it was accepted the the moon landing was fake.

Daemon Sophic

Harris already has enough electoral votes to make her the Democratic Party's pick at the convention; so it's pretty much a done deal.
Whitmer has previously stated that she would not run if Biden steps down. Sorry RM.

tRump's panic and cowardice in running away from his pre-agreed-upon debates against the Dem leader are not to be excused with wimpy-assed statements like, "because she is not the Democratic Party nominee yet", when officially Biden wasn't the Democratic Party nominee yet, since the DNC hadn't been held yet..... but there was still a debate. :shrug:

Regarding "dirt". Sure. Bring it whenever.

As for your friend's "celestial visions" -- Whatever.
Overall, it seems like his subconscious is telling him that voting for The Insurrectionist is a bad idea. So, YAY! :blacksunrays:

Redneck Mystic

Alas, perhaps you don/t live in America, or in my home state Alabama, where barrkwoods and even citified evangelicals are known to say the moon landing was fake, and I have read many reports of people elsewhere claiming the moon landing never happened.

Heh, if I were elected America’s president, my first official act would be to declassify every UFO file in the possession of the US Government and to put those files on a website viewable by anyone anywhere, hoping that causes a cosmic disturbance and priority shift in every sector of humanity, especially the religion, political and government sectors -)

Redneck Mystic

Harris already has enough electoral votes to make her the Democratic Party's pick at the convention; so it's pretty much a done deal.
Whitmer has previously stated that she would not run if Biden steps down. Sorry RM.

tRump's panic and cowardice in running away from his pre-agreed-upon debates against the Dem leader are not to be excused with wimpy-assed statements like, "because she is not the Democratic Party nominee yet", when officially Biden wasn't the Democratic Party nominee yet, since the DNC hadn't been held yet..... but there was still a debate. :shrug:

Regarding "dirt". Sure. Bring it whenever.

As for your friend's "celestial visions" -- Whatever.
Overall, it seems like his subconscious is telling him that voting for The Insurrectionist is a bad idea. So, YAY! :blacksunrays:
My friend and I view the insurrectionist and his MAGA base as lower than pond scum. We ain’t impressed with the Republiklan and Demoncrat factions, either.

My friend and I are mystics, so our experiences are beyond the comprehension and imaginings of most people. We have known people we could sit down and talk with about God, angel, demon, Devil stuff, and there was no disagreement or skepticism.

This is a religious forum, yes?

My friend and Ihave ongoing dealings with church people, who are about as tuned in as a chicken or a duck.

Hillary Clinton was a shoe-in in the polls to win in 2016, and then Trump asked Russia for help with dirt on Hillary and Russia and Wikileaks delivered dirt Hillary and maybe a few other people thought was secure, and that’s how Trump won in 2016.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Alas, perhaps you don/t live in America, or in my home state Alabama, where barrkwoods and even citified evangelicals are known to say the moon landing was fake, and I have read many reports of people elsewhere claiming the moon landing never happened.

Heh, if I were elected America’s president, my first official act would be to declassify every UFO file in the possession of the US Government and to put those files on a website viewable by anyone anywhere, hoping that causes a cosmic disturbance and priority shift in every sector of humanity, especially the religion, political and government sectors -)
I live in Kentucky. Most people here accept the moon landing as a fact. That type of thing is still in the fringes along with flat earthers. Hopefully it stays where it belongs.

As far as UFOs and aliens, Fermi would like to have a talk with you.

Redneck Mystic

I live in Kentucky. Most people here accept the moon landing as a fact. That type of thing is still in the fringes along with flat earthers. Hopefully it stays where it belongs.

As far as UFOs and aliens, Fermi would like to have a talk with you.
Once upon a time,1994, I lived Boulder, Colorado. My wife was a licensed clinical social worker. We had a friend in the same line of work On pretty April day, We and my wife’s son were sitting on the side patio to our home. I looked up and saw spaceship parked beside a cloud. The ship owa oblong shape, color white. I told them to look up at the spaceship beside the cloud. I heard back, “Year, Right S”. I told them again to look up at the spaceship. Heard same thing. The spaceship darted behind the cloud, and I told them that, and heard “Year, right, S”. The cloud began to be stretched from where it was to my right, like a very wide vapor trail. I told then that and to look at what the spaceship was doing to the could, and I heard, “Year, right, S” I begged them to look at it. “Year, right, Sloan..The cloud was stretched across the horizon. That night, the boy came to me privately and asked me if I really had seen a spaceship? I asked him if he ever knew me to make something ike that up? He said, no. He and his mother both knew I was having experiences with angels. His mother knew it, because she was having such experiences. He knew it, because I had taught him something, a ritual, which he was using, and he saw the results in the world around him. I asked him if he didn’t look up, because he was worried his mother and our friend would tease him? He said, yes. I told him that I already knew about ETs and that had happened for him and I bet the next time I told him to look up at a spaceship, he would look up, and he said, yes. But there was no next time, which I was with them. About a year ago, it dawned on me that what happened that day was my cue to pack my bags and move on,and if I had done that, it would have saved me a great deal of grief.