• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crapitalism

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
There is an exciting book just hitting the online stores, should be available in book retailers soon if not already.

It is Crapitalism by Jason Mattera. I will see if it is available at Barnes and Nobel or if not yet then I will get it on Amazon and review it and give my thumbs up or down. Maybe any fellow Capitalist has already read it?

Here is some background on the book from the "preview", it is already being declared "a classic on modern reality" regarding the current state of affairs and future:

"Crapitalism” concerns the fusion of Big Government and Big Business, which has been variously described as “corporatism” or “crony capitalism.” *One of Mattera’s objectives is to show that when Big Government is throwing sacks of taxpayer cash around, it’s hard to tell where “partnership” ends, and corruption begins. *Crapitalism has gotten a lot worse during the Obama years, but many of the stories Mattera relates pre-date the current presidency, and he notes early on that legalized corruption has a strong bipartisan appeal.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'll have to pass on this book. It's a topic already extensively covered by the Cato
Institute in their publications. I'm a big hater of crony capitalism. Yes, I'm a hater.