• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

crappy feature-length movies on YouTube

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
I've found one of the worse ever movies on YouTube

It's called Dinosaur Hotel 3

Which must mean that there is a Dinosaur Hotel 1 and a Dinosaur Hotel 2

And for all we know a Dinosaur Hotel 4 and 5

It's pure crap and I've only watched the first 15 minutes of it

Are there any other crappy feature-length movies on YouTube that people know? (I hesitate to use the term "recommend")

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've found one of the worse ever movies on YouTube

It's called Dinosaur Hotel 3

Which must mean that there is a Dinosaur Hotel 1 and a Dinosaur Hotel 2

And for all we know a Dinosaur Hotel 4 and 5

It's pure crap and I've only watched the first 15 minutes of it

Are there any other crappy feature-length movies on YouTube that people know? (I hesitate to use the term "recommend")

I had never heard of it, but I was curious, and found that the production company that made this also made "Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey."

They also produced films with titles "Snake Hotel" and "Dinosaur Prison," among other gruesome titles.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
LOL they sound promising! :D

I'm not even sure if they would be classified as "B movies." The old cheesy horror movies of yesteryear were kind of looked down upon, but there are some which became cult classics and have a certain niche appeal.

But these...I don't know. I'll have to take a look when I have time. Maybe after I finish watching the billionth rerun of The Flintstones.

It makes me wonder if this is what filmmaking will be. The technology for video production is getting more and more accessible to the average person, so just about anybody can make a movie these days. With AI, there's no telling what kind of bizarre concoctions they might come up with.

They don't all have to be horror, though. Some can be fun, like "Dinosaur Beach Party."

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
I'm not even sure if they would be classified as "B movies." The old cheesy horror movies of yesteryear were kind of looked down upon, but there are some which became cult classics and have a certain niche appeal.
The old B-movies were great!

Things like Dinosaur Hotel 3 are more like E or F movies I should think