• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creating your own forms of gnosticism

Paranoid Android

Have you created your own version of gnosticism? I'm interested to hear about this.

I'm trying to. I feel they have some important concepts, and I definitely would be wrong not create it.

I see God as being in a confused state. I believe he is Satan but also God. Perhaps were closer to being like Him than I originally thought. Perhaps the fact we have good and evil within us is because we were made after the image of God.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Don't really need to create it; having had numerous 'experiences' within my lifes, including a NDE in this one...It is just about comprehending the evidence. :innocent:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I'm an independent thinker some of whose ideas just happen to align with those of the ancient gnostics. I'm not tied to any one system of thought.
^This, pretty much. I thought and did research and came to the conclusion that the ancient Gnostics were right about certain important things.