• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cthulhu

Straw Dog

Lmao, now don't feel bad. There's always somebody who's just more evil. I'm working on the volcanic lair as we speak :cool:

I wouldn't go with the internal volcano lair personally. Air conditioning costs are too high and window and ceiling fans just don't vent the circulation. I'm shopping in online catalogs to purchase a small starter beach lair for the up-and-coming evil doer. Preferably without an active volcano nearby, but I can handle the heat. :beach:

Last edited:

Straw Dog

I have a bumber sticker that says - "Smile Cthulhu loaths you!":bat:

/Adramelek\

Nice. I should get his name spelled out on my front bumper plate the way Christians do I think there's says you've got a friend in Jesus . Mine should say you've got a cosmic destroyer in CTHULHU.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
He? No, too defined for any being to specifically be Cthulhu. However, beings like Cthulhu could exist.

I certainly have entertained the idea of Nyarlathotep's existence a few times. :rolleyes:

I suppose you have not read Brian Lumley's "The Burrowers Beneath"? There is an interesting paragraph about Nyarly there, almost at the end.