• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Death

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
All week I've been surrounded by physical death. Today I became a godfather to my nephew. The symmetry struck me. Life and death. I feel raw, life is death and death is life. Too often we are protected from it. By nature I am a skeptic. In death I see God clearly. This grief is the essence of life. I have ducked and dived. Confronted with physical death as it applies to ME I have my God and my God is a consolation. When push comes to shove I find there is no doubt, I didn't expect it to be so, but so it is. I have stronger faith than I expected. Surprising. God is a reality when I needed Him. Here I am. This is my experience. Funny old world.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Unless a mustard seed falls to the ground and dies, it remains alone, but if it falls, and dies, it produces much fruit.

heneni

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
All week I've been surrounded by physical death. Today I became a godfather to my nephew. The symmetry struck me. Life and death. I feel raw, life is death and death is life. Too often we are protected from it. By nature I am a skeptic. In death I see God clearly. This grief is the essence of life. I have ducked and dived. Confronted with physical death as it applies to ME I have my God and my God is a consolation. When push comes to shove I find there is no doubt, I didn't expect it to be so, but so it is. I have stronger faith than I expected. Surprising. God is a reality when I needed Him. Here I am. This is my experience. Funny old world.
So as the scripture tells us, Life is like a Vapour. You see it briefly then it is gone. I have been in your situation so many times, I don't really know how you feel, because everyone's experience is different....But I do extend my sympathy to you. The only thing I can say is my faith sustained me. The peace and joy in knowing that Joy comes in the morning. Amen

Peace and comfort to you and your family
Charity :flower2:

Hema

Sweet n Spicy

I'm sorry for your loss. However, I am happy that you are comforted by Divine love at this time. Remember that in life and in death we are all connected through the Spirit...the Spirit in all is the same....and the Spirit never dies.

Somkid

Death is the natural reaction to birth. We all grow old, get sick and eventually die this is the noble truth of suffering.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
If you place appropriate 'enters' and make this into a poem, you could enter it in a talent contest and win a million dollars.

It all depends on those 'enters'.