• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrat Bennie Thompson staffer. "Dont miss next time".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just a suggestion: It's not necessary to post a new thread every time someone says something about the assassination attempt on Trump.
The OP is in hog heaven......
- Trump is a brave martyr who shrugged off an assassination attempt.
- Magas are milking this for all it's worth, demonizing all Democrats.
- Proof that God is on Trump's side, having saved him.
- Every new thread is another nail in the coffin of Biden's re-election.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Just a suggestion: It's not necessary to post a new thread every time someone says something about the assassination attempt on Trump.
We have the same people posting endless multiple Trump threads for weeks at a time , I make several in less than one week and there is issue here?

Each thread is about a different person calling support or hope for Trumps death, and I think it's a duty to call such people out same as those who post endless Trump threads for weeks at a time. It's the same principle and motivation here for doing so on my end.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
We have the same people posting endless multiple Trump threads for weeks at a time , I make several in less than one week and there is issue here?

Each thread is about a different person calling support or hope for Trumps death, and I think it's a duty to call such people out same as those who post endless Trump threads for weeks at a time. It's the same principle and motivation here for doing so on my end.
What are the "endless multiple Trump threads"? Are they all about one single topic, or are they about multiple things, like his different court cases, his assassination attempt, something he said, etc.? Are the threads all by the same poster, or is it that there's big news, and multiple people start a thread about it at or near the same time?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
To be fair, she was instantly fired, and will probably discover this to be a 'career limiting post'. What other actions would you say are necessary by the government against this one person who was fired for not representing Democratic Party principles and ideals?
By the government? Nothing -- she was fired as she ought to be. Nobody, not anybody, and especially not someone involved in politics, should expect not to be punished for publicly inciting violence, especially death, against another person.

But @Revoltingest is quite correct. It's not just here on RF where there's a new thread for every minor infraction against Trump's "dignity," -- that's all over the web, and those new threads and conversations have one purpose, and one purpose only -- tilt the balance towards Trump and Project 2025.

It's a pity that the sad losers don't know just how much they are actually going to lose, because Trump and his cronies aren't in the least interested in little folks @Twilight Hue, they'll be cast aside the moment they're not needed anymore, along with all the other losers out there who are spending their kid's college money on paying for Trump's legal fees and campaign. Only the elites ever win in the kind of autocracy that Trump and P2025 are contemplating. The rest are just pawns, suckers, stepping stones and ladders on their way to absolute power.

Too bad American's don't read enough history. If they did, they'd know.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

There's a lot of threads about Trump, true. But in this case, we're talking about a single incident involving Trump, with many comments and reactions. I just didn't think it was necessary to give each comment to a single event its own thread.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Does any country read enuf history?
Probably not, but they should.

Having said that, I do know that most Europeans and Canadians seem to know quite a bit more history -- especially history of other nations than their own -- than I've observed in Americans. Mind you, my source data is fairly anecdotal, but way back in the day when I used to play online pub trivia, which was played everywhere in Canada and the U.S., when it came to world history and geography questions Canadians really did routinely do much better.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Probably not, but they should.

Having said that, I do know that most Europeans and Canadians seem to know quite a bit more history -- especially history of other nations than their own -- than I've observed in Americans. Mind you, my source data is fairly anecdotal, but way back in the day when I used to play online pub trivia, which was played everywhere in Canada and the U.S., when it came to world history and geography questions Canadians really did routinely do much better.
Anecdotes are meaningless.
We need hard research statistics!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There's a lot of threads about Trump, true. But in this case, we're talking about a single incident involving Trump, with many comments and reactions. I just didn't think it was necessary to give each comment to a single event its own thread.
I know what you're trying to say.

Lately it really wasn't just one person but several people in government who were posting threads wishing for Trump's death or wishing the assassin had failed that I was highlighting and calling out.

It was over a single event as you say being Trump's assassination attempt, but involving several different people in government which is why I made I think three threads so far instead of one single one addressing each of the three individuals in government so far that the news had reported on with their questionable comments and postings out on the internet.

Hopefully that will explain some things a bit as it is with others who frequently post multiple threads either on a single topic or a single person . Mind you with me focusing on Democrats, while others are focusing on Republicans, which in hindsight I'll be cognizant to move such topics more into the political debate realm rather than Current Events or North American politics because of the sensitivity of the matter.

Also like others who are motivated to post multiple topics on the same thing or person are more likely to get more attention as opposed to just posting one single one alone as already demonstrated with other posters who do it for the reason to have their threads more noticed or to strategically reinforce their political views and in order to vilify their respective target topic as much as possible.

I basically decided to follow that same template that is currently being used by others for one single issue or one single person by following their lead as I make my counterpoints and my opposition known and to counteract the many opposing threads as well by matching the same frequency and veracity as they are doing themselves.

Hopefully this will help clarify things a bit.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Anecdotes are meaningless.
We need hard research statistics!
I got them all except the first one, the one he said was the easiest. My brain just could not come up with it. I should have know I use to have a quarter from the centennial in a frame. (possibly still do somewhere, my brain can't remember that either)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I got them all except the first one, the one he said was the easiest. My brain just could not come up with it. I should have know I use to have a quarter from the centennial in a frame. (possibly still do somewhere, my brain can't remember that either)
I listened to only a few, & got none right.