• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats for Trump Unite

Skwim

Veteran Member
Please stand behind the only candidate that will insure our country has a decent future.

A candidate beloved by man

17n0nz8o12v7tjpg.jpg

and nature alike.

trump-bird-brain.jpg

A man who loves his family.

ivanka.jpg

“Yeah, [Ivanka's] really something, and what a beauty, that one.
If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . .  "

. . .if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

and . . . . . . . . .who could even be
Cool%20Text%20EMPEROR%20153183240534794.png
(at least in his own mind)

CUxiM5cXIAAGIOh.jpg

So if you have a shred of decency and common sense in you please do the right thing for your country
and make sure that Trump is on that Republican Ticket. America is counting on you.

Last edited:

David1967

Premium Member
Please stand behind the only candidate that will insure our country has a decent future.
How old are you ?12

17n0nz8o12v7tjpg.jpg

and nature alike.

trump-bird-brain.jpg

ivanka.jpg

CUxiM5cXIAAGIOh.jpg

So if you have a shred of decency and common sense in you please do the right thing for your country
and make sure that Trump is on that Republican Ticket. America is counting on you.

Skwim

Veteran Member
How old are you ?12
Are you implying that Trump has some kind of chance against any candidate the Democrats put up? Even in a Donald Trump v. Donald Duck election the duck would win. Or are you just teed off that your favorite is such a dork and that others know it? .

David1967

Premium Member
Are you implying that Trump has some kind of chance against any candidate the Democrats put up? Even in a Donald Trump v. Donald Duck election the duck would win. Or are you just teed off that your favorite is such a dork and that others know it too? .
No sir I am not implying anything, and I am not a Trump supporter, but on the other hand I will not belittle another for simply having a different political view than my own.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Are you implying that Trump has some kind of chance against any candidate the Democrats put up? Even in a Donald Trump v. Donald Duck election the duck would win. Or are you just teed off that your favorite is such a dork and that others know it? .

It must be nice to see that far into the future.

Skwim

Veteran Member
No sir I am not implying anything, and I am not a Trump supporter, but on the other hand I will not belittle another for simply having a different political view than my own.
And, other than Trump, whom do you see me belittling in the OP? You do recognize, don't you, that there's more to the Trump circus than just having a political view?

Last edited:

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Trump getting the nomination would be the biggest gift to us libbies.

David1967

Premium Member
And, other than Trump, whom do you see me belittling in the OP? You do recognize, don't you, that there's more to the Trump circus than just having a political view?

Actually what I have seen so far from both sides looks like a circus.

Last edited:

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Absolutely. The Republicans putting him up amounts to nothing less than handing over the election to the Democrats.
Libbies and bigots alike will throw confetti should that happen. :D

leibowde84

Veteran Member

17n0nz8o12v7tjpg.jpg

and nature alike.

trump-bird-brain.jpg

ivanka.jpg

(at least in his own mind)

CUxiM5cXIAAGIOh.jpg

Well, apparently he is going to run as an independent if he doesn't get the nomination. So, I think we are all good either way.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well, apparently he is going to run as an independent if he doesn't get the nomination. So, I think we are all good either way.
If he holds true to his oath (I have no idea just how legally binding it is) he won't/can't.
It's not just his politics that make it funny to think he is the son of an orange haired oragutan.

David1967

Premium Member
[Qrefuse="lewisnotmiller, post: 4537147, member: 43857"]I respect that, it's a mature approach. But I hope you would at least belittle the views, if not the individual?[/QUOTE]
He's still prettier than Hillary.
I refuse to make fun of a persons appearance ...but that may be a stretch Rev :D