• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Descent into delusion and depravity

InChrist

Free4ever
I think politicians are using the current situation to truly do some outright insane and evil things. What do you think?

“A local government in Australia shot and killed rescue dogs because they feared that COVID-19 would spread if people traveled to the shelter to pick them up. The killing of the animals has ignited outrage, and many commenters believe Australia is suffering from coronavirus "hysteria."

Rescue dogs shot dead in Australia by council due to coronavirus restrictions sparks outrage: 'Deranged COVID insanity'

InChrist

Free4ever
You are correct.
I wouldn’t call this exactly evil, but pretty controlling and crazy...

“Australians in the state of Victoria will be banned from removing their masks to drink alcohol outside as COVID-19 cases skyrocket, Premier Daniel Andrews announced Monday.

“There will be no removal of masks to consume alcohol outdoors, you will no longer be able to remove your mask to drink a cocktail at a pop-up beer garden on a footpath as part of a pub crawl,” Andrews said in a press conference.”

Australia bans people from removing masks while drinking alcohol outdoors

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
As sad as it is that innocent dogs got shot, the greater delusion and depravity are those that flout the Covid-19 Laws and guidelines in their country.

Potentially they are killing others, so there we have it.

Anarchy does not work and anarchy unfolds in many delusions creating much depravity.

Regards Tony

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Skyrocketing AND a very low vaccination rate would cause panic, but this may have gone too far. It's gonna get far worse before it gets better.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I wouldn’t call this exactly evil, but pretty controlling and crazy...

“Australians in the state of Victoria will be banned from removing their masks to drink alcohol outside as COVID-19 cases skyrocket, Premier Daniel Andrews announced Monday.

“There will be no removal of masks to consume alcohol outdoors, you will no longer be able to remove your mask to drink a cocktail at a pop-up beer garden on a footpath as part of a pub crawl,” Andrews said in a press conference.”

Australia bans people from removing masks while drinking alcohol outdoors
so let me get this straight...

Bars and so forth will still be able to sell drinks for consumption outdoors...

But somehow, people are not supposed to remove their masks in order to consume the drinks they just purchased...

I guess the picture on the article shows how people are supposed to drink...right through the mask...

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Blaze Media is an American conservative[1][2] media company. It was founded in 2018 as a result of a merger between TheBlaze and CRTV LLC. The company's leadership consists of CEO Tyler Cardon and president Gaston Mooney.[1] It is based in Irving, Texas, where it has studios and offices, as well as in Washington, D.C.

TheBlaze was a pay television network founded by Glenn Beck. CRTV LLC, which operated the Conservative Review and CRTV (Conservative Review Television), was an online subscription network.
Blaze Media - Wikipedia

Do we have an independent source to verify this claim, or are we going to trust Glenn Beck's media outlet to supply us with verified facts about a country none of you guys have been?

InChrist

Free4ever

But somehow, people are not supposed to remove their masks in order to consume the drinks they just purchased...

I guess the picture on the article shows how people are supposed to drink...right through the mask...
I really am not sure about all the logistics.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I think politicians are using the current situation to truly do some outright insane and evil things. What do you think?

“A local government in Australia shot and killed rescue dogs because they feared that COVID-19 would spread if people traveled to the shelter to pick them up. The killing of the animals has ignited outrage, and many commenters believe Australia is suffering from coronavirus "hysteria."

Rescue dogs shot dead in Australia by council due to coronavirus restrictions sparks outrage: 'Deranged COVID insanity'

Is it not more to do with ignorance than being evil?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
So it’s a conservative site. Doesn’t mean the information is accurate.
Exactly. In light of the past decade of American conservative media, please excuse me if I don't trust American political propaganda outlets to provide a factual - nevertheless accurate - assessment of what's going on in a faraway country they don't even particularly care about.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
So it’s a conservative site. Doesn’t mean the information is accurate.
a google search for rescue dogs killed in Australia shows that there have been a number of iterations of this story posted by a variety of websites over the last day or so...some provide more or less detail...but I'm not sure there's any independent coverage...(and I'm not willing to put in the effort to find out, sorry)...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Maybe someone can design something that would allow a masked person to attach the bottle through an opening that would be hermetically sealed once the bottle is attached. Perhaps something similar to a baby bottle.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
amap4zngwno41.jpg