• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dick Cheny Impeachment?

Dick Cheny has been called for impeachment yesterday by Ohio governer Ted Strickland. He has submitted articles of impeachment to congress along with the participation of 6 other states.

Should Dick be impeached?

RevOxley_501

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Dick Cheny has been called for impeachment yesterday by Ohio governer Ted Strickland. He has submitted articles of impeachment to congress along with the participation of 6 other states.

Should Dick be impeached?
The whole Bush administration should be impeached in my opinion.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm not sure what Cheny did to be impeached of.
I did catch the ticker on fox news a few days ago that a few states are trying to impeach Bush, allthough I forget which ones, and haven't bothered to look it up.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
It does not matter if all 50 states' governors and legislative bodies want to impeach. They have ZERO power to do it.

The articles of impeachment must be drawn by a member of the House of Representatives. If the full body votes in favor of the articles, The Senate holds a trial and must vote by 2/3rds to remove.

Before the 2006 elections, Pelosi stated that the Democrats were not interested in impeaching but rather trying to fix the mess Bush made and convince voters that they were more capable than the Republicans.

If I were a betting man, I would confidently put my money on the 'nobody from the Bush administration is going to be impeached' square.

kateyes

Okay--what would be the basis for impeaching Dick Cheney--what proven misbehavior would be the basis for an impeachment?