• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Jesus say he was God???

waitasec

Veteran Member
is it legal to post a LOT of scripture on here?

what's the point?
why not come up with an argument you can support with evidence ....reality for instance, may be a good start.

or are you here just to regurgitate what has been regurgitated time and time again....?

edit:
i forgot what thread i was on...
i take that back, so go ahead make my day

Last edited:

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Before giving such replies, why don't you reply to the questions pending from last time?
By the way, it does look like it hurts you badly.

You asked me the question (like?) in reference the the many times Yeshua tried to clear up the misconceptions of his accusers. I've answered that question plenty of time throughout this thread.

What other question did I forget...?

Mark2020

You asked me the question (like?) in reference the the many times Yeshua tried to clear up the misconceptions of his accusers. I've answered that question plenty of time throughout this thread.
No, you haven't.
Otherwise, link to the post.

What other question did I forget...?
I think you can read my posts before you left the discussion then ;)

OnPower

what's the point?
why not come up with an argument you can support with evidence ....reality for instance, may be a good start.

or are you here just to regurgitate what has been regurgitated time and time again....?

edit:
i forgot what thread i was on...
i take that back, so go ahead make my day

You prefer hearsey to scripture i see

no thanks

your denial of God/ Jesus
is based on hearsey

Mark2020

How so...? He said Yeshua is "God" and can show me a whole passage on scripture that disagrees. I'm simply challenging his ability to present said evidence. He made the claim. Put up or be quiet....:rolleyes:
Just stating the obvious.
Hit home, right.
And don't tell me to be quiet.

outhouse

Atheistically
To deny scholarships on the subject is to deny and flat refuse knowledge.

History is a valuable tool not to be ignored