• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disband the Marines!

Marine recruit’s viral email from boot camp raises questions

You get called a terrorist if you are colored brown. They can't tell the difference between a Mexican, Indian, or Arab. Man the Marines are dumb. They have single digit IQ's. The Marines will never come close to the Einstein of the U.S. Military!

U_S__Air_Force_by_1tony6.jpg

F22_-_main.jpg

B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

afosr_logo.jpg

TeamAFRLGlobeIllustration.jpg

No one comes close!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
How did this person send an email like that if he is in boot camp? They don't have internet/email access in boot camp, so I have my doubts it's even real.

Sees

Dragonslayer
It's definitely bogus...like most viral emails. Stupidity is what makes things like this travel so efficiently. It's especially funny and ironic when you consider the message of the OP.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
How did this person send an email like that if he is in boot camp? They don't have internet/email access in boot camp, so I have my doubts it's even real.
What makes it even more comical is the link in the OP is an article that questions the legitimacy of the email...

Flankerl

Well i am ready to give my life for the Emperor!

For it is our duty to cleanse the Imperium of Man from heresy.

f01b44398b34c8ff.jpg

Last edited: