• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do most people come off as ???

Absolute Zero

fon memories
Do most Humans come of As A hoels ? If so How do you find people who are nicer ?
It really effects me when Im around one especially when they bring you down indirectly. It sucks and am wondering if anyone could give some advice

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Staff member
Premium Member
As I'm one of the thousands of people, if not millions, called an **********, we're only *********** because we don't care what you think about us, it's whether you want to be impressed by us or not, if you don't we're automatically an ********** for not impressing you. So in order to find more nicer people, don't be too strict on your moral grounds, and be open to the idea that other people have other interests, whether it be obscure to your moral grounds or not.

That's how I see it. Bullies, on the other hand, are much different, who purposely want you to be not impressed with them.

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Do most Humans come of As A hoels ? If so How do you find people who are nicer ?
It really effects me when Im around one especially when they bring you down indirectly. It sucks and am wondering if anyone could give some advice

Yes.

Be nicer than others yourself.

Don't try to qualify people until they define themselves by their own actions...

Next? :)

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
If you have a cynical view of humanity and judge people all the time, yes, most people will come off to you as ******** in spite of the fact that they are not actually ********. Consider how your own expectations are influencing your view of reality. If nothing else, realize that the entire universe doesn't revolve around you and get over yourself. :shrug: