• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Balance Your Checkbook?

Lightkeeper

I balance my checkbook every month to the penny. I have a relative who never balances her checkbook and doesn't record the change. She also never uses the parking brake on her car. Do you think checkbook balancing has anything to do with personality type?

Pah

Uber all member
Lightkeeper said:
I balance my checkbook every month to the penny. I have a relative who never balances her checkbook and doesn't record the change. She also never uses the parking brake on her car. Do you think checkbook balancing has anything to do with personality type?

From my bachelor days, I used to round up the change to the nearest dollar and round down the deposits to the next even $10. At the end of the month I would balance to the penny and enjoy the non-interest savings account I created.

Today, my wife handles it.

-pah-

P.S. I don't use the parking brake either so if you want to compare personality, PM me
:)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Well, I don't actually have a checkbook, cause I don't have a need for one. I pay my bills online, and use cash/credit card/debit card for everything else. If I did have a checkbook though, I know I would be anal about balancing it. :rolleyes: Oh, and I do use my park brake lol. When I snapped the park brake cable a while ago, I got some wooden blocks to stick behind my wheels, to make sure I wouldn't roll anywhere when I was parked.