• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal?

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
I was reading a survey done by TravelLodge (not exceptionally scientific, I know) that said around 35% of British adults still take a stuffed toy to bed. I do. I have a silver bear called Aristophanes.

You guys? Know anyone who does?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No. It would make my dog jealous if I dare gave attention to something furry and fluffy that isn't her. Or anything or anyone that isn't her.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
To answer the OP's question, I sometimes hug a pillow in bed, so I don't sleep with stuffed animals. I don't know anyone who does, although my brother got a huge stuffed cat at one point.

Sees

Dragonslayer
I did when I was younger, now my kids' beds are all packed with stuffed animals and we have a bunch throughout the house.

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
No, but I do have a few in my room. Aristophanes is an awesome bear name btw.
It says Arthur on his left foot, and he wears a tartan scarf, but I love naming my stuffed animals. I also named my white horse Zarathustra :D

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I was reading a survey done by TravelLodge (not exceptionally scientific, I know) that said around 35% of British adults still take a stuffed toy to bed. I do. I have a silver bear called Aristophanes.

How lucky is Aristophanes.:)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
'case anybody thought I was kidding:

upload_2016-3-4_12-22-20.png

Wirey

Fartist

When I overeat my wife does.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Nope. And i never did. Thought it was stupid, and it got in the way of my sleeping. My sister does though.