• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does God live within atheists?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Atheists are temples of the Holy Spirit too aren't they?

Do you have to believe in God in order for his spirit to dwell within you?

If God would simply be faithful to his word, I don't think there would be any atheists.

For instance, Christ said ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find. Now if God actually lived up to that statement, everyone who seeks the truth would find the truth, and we wouldn't have so much Division and confusion among seekers.

Perhaps the fact that there are so many atheists is actually more of a reflection on God.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
GOD awareness is hardcoded into our DNA. You just need to be sincere and activate the stored memories within.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
Not true,there are tribes in south America who before the Jesuits got to them had no concept of a one god.
If it's hardcoded and not been activated, then there's no reason to think it couldn't have been switched on with these S.A Tribes. Similarly someone born and raised as a atheist could be given the key to activate their inner awareness and straight away, they would believe in God.

Out of interest could you let me know who these tribes were, as I'm sure they would have known something about the supernatural world.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
If it's hardcoded and not been activated, then there's no reason to think it couldn't have been switched on with these S.A Tribes. Similarly someone born and raised as a atheist could be given the key to activate their inner awareness and straight away, they would believe in God.

Out of interest could you let me know who these tribes were, as I'm sure they would have known something about the supernatural world.

They did have a supernatural world,they would get loaded on halucigens and see all sorts,the jivaro are one such tribe.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
Where exactly? What gene contains our awareness of your god and why did it take millions of years to activate in hominids?
Those who are sincere are guided to the relevant activation code ;)

Before Adam and Eve pbut, there were many creations that lived on Earth. How do you know they had not been sent Messengers or didn't believe in their Creator?

WalterTrull

Godfella
Christ said ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find. Now if God actually lived up to that statement, everyone who seeks the truth would find the truth, and we wouldn't have so much Division and confusion among seekers.
I've often thought about that. Thing is, he didn't say how quickly. Didn't even say always in this life.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
God is within not only all people but everything including the dog, the worm and the tree. It is only in human form where consciousness is fully developed and there's the possibility of experiencing God directly.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Atheists are temples of the Holy Spirit too aren't they?

Do you have to believe in God in order for his spirit to dwell within you?
I think yes. A temple is something which can be gone into and got out of.

If God would simply be faithful to his word, I don't think there would be any atheists.

For instance, Christ said ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find. Now if God actually lived up to that statement, everyone who seeks the truth would find the truth, and we wouldn't have so much Division and confusion among seekers.

Perhaps the fact that there are so many atheists is actually more of a reflection on God.
I think the right thing to pray for is to be able to accept, understand and live with the truth.