• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Donald Trump Blasts Time For Not Naming Him Person Of The Year"

Skwim

Veteran Member
"Donald Trump really doesn’t like losing Time’s Person of the Year to Angela Merkel.

The leading GOP presidential contender and former Apprentice host took to Twitter this morning after the German chancellor was announced as 2015 honoree.

crying-toddler.jpg

"I told you TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany."​

source

trump-nbc-485x323.jpg

.....................................So, **** you Time Magazine.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Merkel gets Time's cover, & Trump gets publicity for a mere remark.
That's smart campaigning right there....more so than some of his other utterances.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'm surprised it wasn't Assad.
Regardless of how you feel about him, he has influenced more lives in important ways than any other person on the planet(during the past year).
Tom

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Trump has influenced nothing, he's made a lot of noise, but it's all smoke and no fire. The best he will be able to do is shepard in four years of Hillary, and I'm not sure that contribution warrants the sort of recognition Trump craves.

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
This guy is just on another planet. He claims his Muslim friends support his idea to block all Muslims from America.

Trump's supposed Muslim Friends: 'Hey fart, so you want to block all Muslims coming to America?

Donald Fart: 'Yes!'

Trump's supposed Muslim Friends: 'All of them? Us too?'

Donald Fart: 'Yes! All Muslims including you!'

Trump's supposed Muslim Friends: 'Okay. We support that!'

But that aside, even our most racist political party the UKIPS have said that his views are too extreme.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I honestly cannot wait until this election is over. That way, Trump can retreat to the margins and disappear, right where he belongs.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I honestly cannot wait until this election is over. That way, Trump can retreat to the margins and disappear, right where he belongs.
Personally, I'm not big on politics, but for the first time in my life Trump has turned it into a delightful pastime. Go Trump! Go!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Personally, I'm not big on politics, but for the first time in my life Trump has turned it into a delightful pastime. Go Trump! Go!
I can get behind "Go Trump! Go!" As long as it's going away. He can keep on going and going until we no longer even remember who the imbecile was.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Yup, go Trump go! Go far, far away.

I think it will be OK, the majority of the American people aren't that stupid.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Wouldn't it be something if Trump was actually a Democratic agent, planting himself in the Republican camp just to throw it into disarray?

.....Nah. Too much ego involved.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Wouldn't it be something if Trump was actually a Democratic agent, planting himself in the Republican camp just to throw it into disarray?

That would take too much thought and planning, something he is incapable of... Or any of the political parties for that matter.

Papoon

More likely the Republicans and the Democrats are unwitting agents of the plutocracy, planted in the herd to keep us in disarray.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump has influenced nothing, he's made a lot of noise, but it's all smoke and no fire. The best he will be able to do is shepard in four years of Hillary, and I'm not sure that contribution warrants the sort of recognition Trump craves.
It would be as ridiculous as Obama's Nobel Peace Prize.
At least Time had more sense.