• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dropping By

spiritually inclined

I finally did it -- I joined the Episcopal Church March 30, 2008, and it was a very beautiful initiation. I continue to explore many ideas in and outside of Christianity, or even complementary. I find much peace in centering myself through contemplative prayer (a form of meditation).

I'm saying all this because I shared this struggle here before and actually considered Unitarian Universalism as a home for me; there is much I admire about Unitarian Universalism. I consider the Unitarian Universalists my friends.

James

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I finally did it -- I joined the Episcopal Church March 30, 2008, and it was a very beautiful initiation. I continue to explore many ideas in and outside of Christianity, or even complementary. I find much peace in centering myself through contemplative prayer (a form of meditation).

I'm saying all this because I shared this struggle here before and actually considered Unitarian Universalism as a home for me; there is much I admire about Unitarian Universalism. I consider the Unitarian Universalists my friends.

James
It's ok, we still love you. ;)

Honestly, congratulations! :hug: