• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk to Taylor Swift: "If you win, I will give you a child"

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This story is too hilarious not to be posted.... LOL

elonmusk-fine-taylor-win-i-89457563.jpg

Xchant1y

That’s a pretty wild comment from Elon Musk, right? I can’t help but think it’s all a bit of a joke or maybe just a weird way to show support. But it does make you wonder how these high-profile people think sometimes. It’s almost like they’re living in a different world.

GoodAttention

That’s a pretty wild comment from Elon Musk, right? I can’t help but think it’s all a bit of a joke or maybe just a weird way to show support. But it does make you wonder how these high-profile people think sometimes. It’s almost like they’re living in a different world.

I'm certain he means "give away" one of his children, with his transexual daughter on the top of that list.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Childless cat ladies is widespread both in Europe and in the USA.

But in my country childless unmarried cat ladies are the result of a selfish, narcissistic enemy: Italian males.
Italian males are allergic to commitment, so in the first six months of relationship, they worship you like a princess, then they disappear because they have had what they wanted. Six months of steamy passion and romance. Then they flee...they even change their number.

Result: an Italian woman will never get married, unless she finds someone who doesn't suffer from allergy to commitment.

In the USA:
Childless cat ladies are often lesbians or heterosexual women who kinda dislike the male gender ... I don't want to offend Taylor Swift...of course ...
but she dumped Ed Sheeran...and that is not normal.
I would never dump Ed Sheeran because I am a healthy heterosexual woman.
;)

GoodAttention

Childless cat ladies is widespread both in Europe and in the USA.

But in my country childless unmarried cat ladies are the result of a selfish, narcissistic enemy: Italian males.
Italian males are allergic to commitment, so in the first six months of relationship, they worship you like a princess, then they disappear because they have had what they wanted. Six months of steamy passion and romance. Then they flee...they even change their number.

Six months? I think they must fly south for the winter, where there is no phone reception?

Result: an Italian woman will never get married, unless she finds someone who doesn't suffer from allergy to commitment.

There is a pill many men take to stay in relationships, but it is not for allergies...

In the USA:
Childless cat ladies are often lesbians or heterosexual women who kinda dislike the male gender ... I don't want to offend Taylor Swift...of course ...
but she dumped Ed Sheeran...and that is not normal.
I would never dump Ed Sheeran because I am a healthy heterosexual woman.
;)

Let us all pray Ed Sheeran's daughters take after their mother, whether they are future childless, lesbians, or otherwise.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Six months? I think they must fly south for the winter, where there is no phone reception?

There is a pill many men take to stay in relationships, but it is not for allergies...

Let us all pray Ed Sheeran's daughters take after their mother, whether they are future childless, lesbians, or otherwise.
This is a joke thread...by the way... :)

But....there is some truth in it. There is this showgirl who dreams of the Prince Charming...and she says that she is sick and tired of men who are afraid of commitment. So she has made a vow of chastity and she will have sex only with the man who will marry her.
I don't understand men... why nobody wants to marry her. Is she that ugly? The girl with blue eyes.

GoodAttention

This is a joke thread...by the way... :)

I tried my best :)

But....there is some truth in it. There is this showgirl who dreams of the Prince Charming...and she says that she is sick and tired of men who are afraid of commitment. So she has made a vow of chastity and she will have sex only with the man who will marry her.
I don't understand men... why nobody wants to marry her. Is she that ugly? The girl with blue eyes.

Questa vanneggia pretese verso Tom Cruise e Di Caprio... non ha il senso della misura...

Cmq è una bella ragazza c'è da dirlo.. Ha in bellissimo viso

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Elon especially lately seems to be living on another planet.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Eh. I have a hard time imagining Taylor Swift interested in "having a child" with any form of participation by Elon Musk.

Daring of him to think she might even want that.