• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End-Time Prophets

Wayofthespirit

I am a Monotheistic Deist
The following quote has been taken from a book regularly publicised on religious forums

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.
This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.

Is there no end to religious fanaticism and ‘only I have seen the light’ delusion?

God’s end-time prophet?

It’s about time God made up his mind whether his ‘end-time prophet’ is Herbert W Armstrong, Joseph Smith, Ronald Weinland, Uncle Tom Cobley, etc., etc. ;)

Mike.

Last edited:

DadBurnett

Instigator
The following quote ???
How can it be a quote if no one is quoted, no source cited?

The pages of history reveal many end-time prophets ... the only "reality" is that each prophets time has come and gone. Is the end-time perhaps no more than a myth?
In reality, the end-time may only be perceived through hindsight.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
The following quote has been taken from a book regularly publicised on religious forums

Is there no end to religious fanaticism and ‘only I have seen the light’ delusion?

God’s end-time prophet?

It’s about time God made up his mind whether his ‘end-time prophet’ is Herbert W Armstrong, Joseph Smith, Ronald Weinland, Uncle Tom Cobley, etc., etc. ;)

Mike.
Maybe these people are more interested in end-times profits than they really are in end-times prophets.

::sound of cash register heard here::

real end time profets wouldn't waste there time warning people, i mean the end of time is near it must be real sad if you haven't got anything better to do days before you die then to tell other people

Humanistheart

real end time profets wouldn't waste there time warning people, i mean the end of time is near it must be real sad if you haven't got anything better to do days before you die then to tell other people

Yeah, if the end is comming and your not hopping to prevent it why bother with all that jazz?

I think we are able to destroy this world even without any divine power above us.
And I can say that whether it will happen in future. The Armagedon will be only a small accident in comparison.:D

daguit

If the OP is referring to when Christ will come - one scripture: Mark 13:32. I think this pretty much covers it. Nobody knows when that time will come, except God. If anybody proclaims otherwise, they are a false prophet.