• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Engaging the Rage...

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Turns out I was majorly PMSing lol I am mainly fine now other than moments of WHY IS THIS BOX IN A PLACE WHERE I COOK.

Wherenextcolumbus

Turns out I was majorly PMSing lol I am mainly fine now other than moments of WHY IS THIS BOX IN A PLACE WHERE I COOK.

I often get depressed just before/during my period. This month I wanted to cut my hair off (I didn't.) Any disappointments that happen while I am like this I end up wanting to kill myself, literally.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I often get depressed just before/during my period. This month I wanted to cut my hair off (I didn't.) Any disappointments that happen while I am like this I end up wanting to kill myself, literally.

I have done that with regards to my hair. Cut it all off. Hacked it. Had to get my mum to fix it. My gf will not let me near scissors strong enough to cut hair now.

Mmmm thats not good :/

Wherenextcolumbus

I have done that with regards to my hair. Cut it all off. Hacked it. Had to get my mum to fix it. My gf will not let me near scissors strong enough to cut hair now.

Mmmm thats not good :/

Did she give you those children's safety scissors :D
I got pierced and I think it's because I was depressed, I've wanted the piercing for a while now but depression makes me want to get it there and then and I hope it doesn't become an addiction "like I'm depressed I want a piercing" because it is not fun to get pierced on your period trust me.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Everything seems to be getting on my nerves this week. The chick at work talking in general. Microwave beeps. The guy at work next to me singing under his breath. Some people who choose to breathe...Makes me want to punch the desk or something.

What little things or seemingly mundane things really get your goat?
Usually, this has anything to do with me driving my car, from rude motorists cutting me off, old geezers doing like 60 in a 90 zone, getting a run of red lights from point A to point B...you get the picture.

Other than that, flies, mozzies and various annoying insects...

...and my flatmate, who likes to get up at 3am and cook food...and my bedroom is right next door to the kitchen with paper thin walls.

I also don't like repeating myself and I know certain people say 'eh?' or 'can you repeat' or 'sorry I didn't hear you' to everything I say just to tick me off...