• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Enoch, Elijah, and Jesus

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
all three of these were caught up to god. raptured by god.

so why focus and idolize one and not all 3?

rape

Last edited:

I Am Hugh

Researcher

rape

Well, from my perspective Enoch was mercifully killed, upon request of Enoch himself, by Jehovah and Elijah was simply transported somewhere else. Later he wrote a letter, so he wasn't "raptured" by god. Also, you shouldn't idolize anyone, not even Jesus.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

rape

They all been saved for an important event in the future.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In Twelver Shiite Islam, we have additionally to Idris (a), Elyas (a), and Isa (a) who you mentioned: Khidr (a) and Imam Mahdi (a). But there are many "ahlulbayts" not mentioned in the Quran, so we have a lot probably saved from them, not mentioned in the Quran and still alive.

My guess is the final events, would require people of all type of races and features so people don't feel left out. Thus the wisdom of keeping a person alive from each Ahlulbayt or more then one, is there.

Plus all Ahlulbayts of the past to present, will have at least one representative and so the proof is greater, and each will have the holy books of the past with respect to their Ahlulbayt. So no excuses.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I want to throw one more name out there, melchizedek.

Hebrews 7:3

Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

why not idolize, worship him alone as the only begotten son?