• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Europe to its knees for Muslims

mahasn ebn sawresho

Why accept Europe bowing to Muslim and abolish their intellectual freedom
Europetodayto make a declarationclearly
All religionscan becriticised
And whom Muhammad also
And Europe to publish all images on Muhammad and his family graciously
And Zeinab and Khadija and Aisha and Maria Coptic
Yes toEuropeshould notgive intoIslamic terrorism
Europeexpelled theMuslims fromSpainwill
And free from fear

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
It doesn't look like a Europe on it's knees to me - more like a Europe giving a collective single finger salute to militant Islam.

I thought so too.
Islamic terrorists want to use fear as a weapon. To make all infidels afraid of muslims everywhere. It's a tactic that islam has used for 1400 years.
It appears a 3rd shooter is at large in France in addition to the two trapped by French police.
Two shooters have a hostage, the 3rd has many hostages, part of the terror islamic game plan by extremists.
This is very much a war of religion, not politics, religion, started by islamic
bad guys.

Sultan Of Swing

No British newspapers to my knowledge have actually published the Charlie Hebdo cartoons in question that were so offensive, despite condemning the attack of course and being front page news.

Seems like there may still be an element of fear after all.

In a debate on the topic I watched one man said that if this was a Christian incident, and some lunatics had shot up an office which had posted an offensive image of Jesus, the picture would have been placed everywhere on British newspapers across the country. One can't really deny that there is a sense of apprehension and "handle with care" attitude with the Islamic faith, fear of backlash and violence.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
I thought so too.
Islamic terrorists want to use fear as a weapon. To make all infidels afraid of muslims everywhere. It's a tactic that islam has used for 1400 years.
It appears a 3rd shooter is at large in France in addition to the two trapped by French police.
Two shooters have a hostage, the 3rd has many hostages, part of the terror islamic game plan by extremists.
This is very much a war of religion, not politics, religion, started by islamic
bad guys.
Yeah. I don't think the extremist morons have any idea what they are dealing with here. London was bombed every night for 18 months during WWII and it didn't break them. These attacks are scary, but equivalent to a gnat bite.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yeah. I don't think the extremist morons have any idea what they are dealing with here. London was bombed every night for 18 months during WWII and it didn't break them. These attacks are scary, but equivalent to a gnat bite.
You are attempting toreduce thegravity of theattacks
Britain came under attack and bombs
Yes
But the enemy is inside British territory
And severity of stronger and more comprehensive bombing aircraft

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
You are attempting toreduce thegravity of theattacks
Britain came under attack and bombs
Yes
But the enemy is inside British territory
And severity of stronger and more comprehensive bombing aircraft
Yes, I am trying to reduce the gravity of the attack. It was two deranged morons who happened to be Moslem. As an attack on Europe by militant Islam it is like a flea biting an elephant. A seasoned battle elephant at that.

One day IS must form a state, with all the infrastructure that requires. This state will be the most strategically fragile on earth. Terrorist tactics do not translate into a stable secure government.

My belief is that domestic militancy exists largely because our governments have been asleep at the wheel - it can be adressed effectively, they just haven't taken it seriously enough yet.

Last edited:

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yes, I am trying to reduce the gravity of the attack. It was two deranged morons who happened to be Moslem. As an attack on Europe by militant Islam it is like a flea biting an elephant. A seasoned battle elephant at that.

One day IS must form a state, with all the infrastructure that requires. This state will be the most strategically fragile on earth. Terrorist tactics do not translate into a stable secure government.

My belief is that domestic militancy exists largely because our governments have been asleep at the wheel - it can be adressed effectively, they just haven't taken it seriously enough yet.
No, my friend-.
These tactics were beginning to spread Islam in Medina
Through astrategy of fear
The first drops
It would be a great torrent
And these tactics were the cause in Cyprus
And these tactics were the cause in Spain
Thisis what I knowfrommysimple

And these tactics caused the emergence of northern Iraq today
These simple tactics caused the secession of Kosovo and Bosnia war
It's beginning to acts and other tactics

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
No, my friend-.
These tactics were beginning to spread Islam in Medina
Through astrategy of fear
The first drops
It would be a great torrent
And these tactics were the cause in Cyprus
And these tactics were the cause in Spain
Thisis what I knowfrommysimple

And these tactics caused the emergence of northern Iraq today
These simple tactics caused the secession of Kosovo and Bosnia war
It's beginning to acts and other tactics
To be honest, I seriously doubt it. Islam rose long ago and spread across Europe. It did not succeed then and will not succeed in the future. Europe and the West have moved on from the dark mythological past, religions will persist for the great cultural contributions that they make - but there will never be an unraveling of the enlightenment. Terrorists fought in Ireland and England for decades, the IRA gave us regular bomb scares and blew up the Queens horses when I was a boy - but the busses still ran on time. The threat offered by IS is nothing new and substantially less well organised than countless prior aggressors of all kinds.
What the young extremists forget is, well everything. They forget the thousands of brutal years of blood, vengence and conflict that formed the West. It is not a weak target, it is a sleeping bear. Awaken it at your peril.

If i may just add that you write beautifully, and I am enjoying talking to you. I also do not mean to offend you in any way.

mahasn ebn sawresho

To be honest, I seriously doubt it. Islam rose long ago and spread across Europe. It did not succeed then and will not succeed in the future. Europe and the West have moved on from the dark mythological past, religions will persist for the great cultural contributions that they make - but there will never be an unraveling of the enlightenment. Terrorists fought in Ireland and England for decades, the IRA gave us regular bomb scares and blew up the Queens horses when I was a boy - but the busses still ran on time. The threat offered by IS is nothing new and substantially less well organised than countless prior aggressors of all kinds.
What the young extremists forget is, well everything. They forget the thousands of brutal years of blood, vengence and conflict that formed the West. It is not a weak target, it is a sleeping bear. Awaken it at your peril.
Yes-
1. the ideology driving the events in Ireland differs radically
TheIslamicideologythat drivesthe Muslims
2. ideology of Islamic rule and the move is Jihad
Jihad in Islam is obligatory due
Your country will remain a target for jihadists
3. Yes I read books in the Arabic language
About placesofMuslims inEurope
4. Yes know how was expelled from your country
5. but I also know
U-timesdiffered
Q. and that strategies have changed.
B.nowMuslimsbetweenyour lanes
For there are some of you contribute support
E-not in 100 years
But the threat to future generations
T-nextEuropeangenerationswill suffer
Your toleranceofthis
N-and will be afraid of Islamic terrorism and the subject has

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Yes-
1. the ideology driving the events in Ireland differs radically
Sure, but the tactics are familiar. That is all that counts. Religious radicalism is not new, it is the oldest enemy of all.
TheIslamicideologythat drivesthe Muslims
2. ideology of Islamic rule and the move is Jihad
Jihad in Islam is obligatory due
Your country will remain a target for jihadists
3. Yes I read books in the Arabic language
About placesofMuslims inEurope
4. Yes know how was expelled from your country
5. but I also know
U-timesdiffered
Q. and that strategies have changed.
B.nowMuslimsbetweenyour lanes
For there are some of you contribute support
E-not in 100 years
But the threat to future generations
T-nextEuropeangenerationswill suffer
Your toleranceofthis
N-and will be afraid of Islamic terrorism and the subject has
Islam has contributed enormously to Western society and wil continue to do so. But there will be no jihad. Jihad is a principle, not a prophecy.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Scare tactic--is theIslamicrules.
And Muslim-books.
The firstintellectualterrorismin Islam is
1. murder (AMO korfh)
The poet and spoken verses about Muhammad
2. Mohammed issued orders to kill her
3. put this lady between camels and divide in half
4. the same tactic goes through the centuries among Muslims
5. various means only
6. almbdaa single objective
I wish I could read books and searching (AMO korfh)

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Scare tactic--is theIslamicrules.
And Muslim-books.
The firstintellectualterrorismin Islam is
1. murder (AMO korfh)
The poet and spoken verses about Muhammad
2. Mohammed issued orders to kill her
3. put this lady between camels and divide in half
4. the same tactic goes through the centuries among Muslims
5. various means only
6. almbdaa single objective
I wish I could read books and searching (AMO korfh)
Terrorist tactics are effective, but limited. Sure, they are scare tactics. Wait till you see how the West could react. For example - compare the two deranged killers with a nuclear submarine in terms of being scary.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Sure, but the tactics are familiar. That is all that counts. Religious radicalism is not new, it is the oldest enemy of all. Islam has contributed enormously to Western society and wil continue to do so. But there will be no jihad. Jihad is a principle, not a prophecy.
1. the contribution of Muslims is the product of your minds as you-.
Oil was under the feet of Muslims and Arabs but were unable to know and learn the importance of
Your minds are allowed to Arabs and Muslims that are owners of the funds
2. Jihad in Islam is an obligation remains until the day of Resurrection he says Muslims
3. a Muslim does not recognize your law
5. Muslim believes that God is better
6. Irish war is the war of nationalism
7. the parties failed in that war to justify his war with the written text of the Bible
8. Islam ideology is moving and where (Tekke)
9. If I checked mbdaa (alzoomi) you'll learn how moving the Muslims
10. you think that random movement
11. you think that Islam is the religion of the spiritual only
12. Islam movement and expansionist, racist and colonialist

mahasn ebn sawresho

Terrorist tactics are effective, but limited. Sure, they are scare tactics. Wait till you see how the West could react. For example - compare the two deranged killers with a nuclear submarine in terms of being scary.
Duringthe Iraq war
The Iraqis were able to find a tactic to destroy the tank alcenturion us
Yes-candestroythe submarine
IfI turnthe enemycrew
Yeswill sinkthe submarine
Because the crew does not believe in the submarine
Yes, Muslimsareinyour submarines

Servant_of_the_One1

Frankly you are wrong. Right noe the People of the Cross are rulers in Middle East. They have Saudi, Jordanian, Egyptian, Qatar and Kuwaiti regimes as servants. So the people of the Cross are dictating what happens in Middle East and other muslim countries. But this is temporary. Tawheed Era returns soon.

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
If god is one, then why does he let the people of the cross rule in the middle east now? Does he not care? Or does he not have the power?

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Duringthe Iraq war
The Iraqis were able to find a tactic to destroy the tank alcenturion us
Yes-candestroythe submarine
IfI turnthe enemycrew
Yeswill sinkthe submarine
Because the crew does not believe in the submarine
Yes, Muslimsareinyour submarines
No my friend, that is all just a fantasy. Imaginary gods do not vanquish actual nuclear submarines. On the one side is real, dangerous weapons of mass destruction - on the other deluded, ignorant young radicals with their grandpa's rifle. The West will swat radical Islam like a fly.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Frankly you are wrong. Right noe the People of the Cross are rulers in Middle East. They have Saudi, Jordanian, Egyptian, Qatar and Kuwaiti regimes as servants. So the people of the Cross are dictating what happens in Middle East and other muslim countries. But this is temporary. Tawheed Era returns soon.
Do you think thatSaudirulersto servethe West??
What do you want themtodo?!?
Whatis the age ofunificationdo you want?!?
IsIslam is the religion ofunification???
Do you want to declare Jihad and Eustachian tube of the???

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Do you think thatSaudirulersto servethe West??
What do you want themtodo?!?
Whatis the age ofunificationdo you want?!?
IsIslam is the religion ofunification???
Do you want to declare Jihad and Eustachian tube of the???
Jihad is a principle, not a prophecy of future war, nor a war at all in any literal sense. For thousands of years zealots and fanatics of all kinds have been obliterated by time alone.