• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Events related to Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace).

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you…..Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) received a revelation in Arabic ‘Do not kill Zainab’ … [Mentioned in Tadhkirah @ alislam.org under 9 February 1908]…..It was a guidance that one of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.)’s companion should not marry his daughter Zainab to a certain person Misri sahib (there were two proposals). But the father understood it all wrong; Misri sahib proved to be harsh husband and cruel son-in-law, and latter in the time of second Khilafat, opposed second Khalifatul Messiah Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) and left the Jama'at.

==

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) narrated that a Sikh met him and said his father met father of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) and asked about his other son [young-to-be-Promised-Messiah]. Father replied his other son spent all his time in mosque reading Quran. Father said he was worried about livelihood of son and wanted him to do employment….The person told the son how his father thought. The son told the man to convey to father that he was worrying unnecessarily , he was employed to Whom he wished to and he was not interested to be employed by men…..

==

Molvi Batalvi used to be friend of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) before his claim and after the claim he turned opponent and said he was the one who had brought eminence to him [Promised Messiah] and now he would cause his decline…..Allah erased Molvi’s name and spread the name of His Promised Messiah (a.s.)…….A son of Molvi Batalvi became Hindu, and by the effort of Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) he revert to Islam. Molvi Batalvi wrote a letter of thanks to Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.).

==

Hazrat Musleh Maud said that opposition of Jama'at has been going on since the time of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) but the Jama'at continues to advance. The Jama'at has traversed a very thorny path to reach success and this tells us that God's grace has been with it. In order to make this grace everlasting the Jama'at should be ever engaged in prayers.

==

Hazrat Molana (Hafiz Hakim) Nur ud Din sahib (may Allah be pleased with him) held high rank in the court of Mahrajah. Later he practiced in his hometown Bhera [Sirgodha], he had many admirers. When he came to Qadian to see Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) he told Molana sahib then on to stay in Qadian.

He did so without delay.

==

It was the Promised Messiah's (on whom be peace) practice that he held an assembly after Maghrib Prayer. He stopped this routine after the death of Companion Hazrat Maulawi Abdul Karim Sahib (r.a.) and when asked explained that it pained him to see Maulawi Sahib's empty spot.

==

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) highly praised Ahmadis form Kapoorthala for their sincerity and said that they showed so much sincerity that they would be with him in Paradise.

==

Companion Aroora sahib (may Allah be pleased with him) wanted to presented few gold coins to his Master Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) but he kept coming to meet him (a.s.) and offered the current savings to him. Thus he could not present gold coins as he wanted to, in his life time…….After the passing away of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) Companion Aroora Sahib came to Qadian and presented a few gold coins to Hazrat Musleh Maud (may Allah be pleased with him) and told him to give them to his blessed mother. He then started sobbing bitterly.

==

“ “ In his book The Narrative of Two Martyrdoms (Tadkiratush Shahadatain) the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says: 'When I began to write this book, it was my intention to complete it and take it with me to Gurdaspur... But it so happened that I suffered a severe attack of pain in my kidney and I apprehended that my design would remain unfulfilled as the time was running short… God Almighty then directed my attention to prayer. It was three in the early morning and I told my wife that I was going to pray to Allah and she should say 'Amen' after me. In that terrible state and bearing in mind Sahibzada Abdul Latif I began to implore God and supplicated that I had desired to write this booklet in his memory…I was completely cured before six o'clock in the morning and I finished writing half the book that very day.' He wrote this account under the heading: A New Miracle of the late Maulawi Abdul Latif Sahib. It is proven that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) himself prayed many times in this manner.

What is forbidden is to assume about a deceased person that he can give us something. This is wrong and Islam deems it haram. Other than this going to such locations and praying generates tenderness and humility in heart or praying by remembering the promises God made to His Prophets and supplicating to have those promises fulfilled in our persons is a spiritual reality and it is obligatory on true believers to seek such blessed locations to avail of them. For example we can pray to God at the tomb of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) that this is the person with whom was Your promise to revive the faith of Islam. It was Your promise to take his name to the ends of the earth. Enable us to be part of that promise and fulfil our responsibilities for the completion of his mission.””

==

May Allah enable us to experience the real illustration of Islam for ourselves and also show it to the world. [Aameen]

Reference and Based on parts of Friday sermon (24 July 2015) by Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah (may Allah help him with His Mighty help), alislam.org and mta.tv, UK