• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Kilgore Trout but Were Afraid to Ask

Wherenextcolumbus

I'm in my late 30's, but I have the wisdom and knowledge of someone in their 50's, I look like I'm in my early 30's, I act like I'm in my late 20's, and I have the libido of someone in their late teens.

as-if.gif

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
If the troutling turns out to be troutlings (as in, twins), what would you name 'em?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
If the troutling turns out to be troutlings (as in, twins), what would you name 'em?

Armageddon and Ragnarök. This works for both boys and girls.

Seriously, it took several lists and two weeks of deliberation to come to a decision on naming our puppy, so I have no idea at this point. Our plan is to come up with lists of names we are partial too, and then let the baby's personality guide which name fits them.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I'm in my late 30's, but I have the wisdom and knowledge of someone in their 50's, I look like I'm in my early 30's, I act like I'm in my late 20's, and I have the libido of someone in their late teens.

That's something to brag about?

Im 45 but I have the wisdom of a 70 year old I look like Im 31 but i have the libido of a 38 year old (WOMAN)who's not on BC and has no kids yet.:facepalm:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Armageddon and Ragnarök. This works for both boys and girls.

Seriously, it took several lists and two weeks of deliberation to come to a decision on naming our puppy, so I have no idea at this point. Our plan is to come up with lists of names we are partial too, and then let the baby's personality guide which name fits them.

Terrible idea. If you're as patient as I am I predict the babies would be called 'Shut up you little *******' and 'Arghhhh!'

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Now's your chance. Ask away, but only if you're prepared to have your whole universe imploded, exploded, smashed, and baked into a delicious, delicate cheescake.

Why is it inappropriate to say that a wood chuck, who has increased the amount of wood chucked, has upchucked?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Why is it inappropriate to say that a wood chuck, who has increased the amount of wood chucked, has upchucked?

Excellent question!

This is obviously and wildly inappopriate since it is very politically incorrect and terribly passé to discuss the chucking habits of wood chucks. Every civilized person knows this.

Slapstick

Now's your chance. Ask away, but only if you're prepared to have your whole universe imploded, exploded, smashed, and baked into a delicious, delicate cheescake.
What would you do if your nose turned green? I mean it is October, that kind of thing is known to happen.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I reserve those reponses for adults. I'm extremely patient with kids, since they have an excuse for being dumb and annoying.

That was actually my thoughts on it back when I was a school teacher...lol
Next question : If you weren't actually you, and were a mere mortal, what would you ask you?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Is your ancestry Tamaranian, Kryptonian, Apokalyptian, New God, Daxamite, Korugaran, Dheronian, Czarnian, Homo Magi, or Hatorei?