• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

evidence of autotheism

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I have entered into the domain of the RF gods.

Now you may here some crazy rumors that they made me staff becuase i was friendly and helpful. I am neither friendly nor helpful. The true reason they made me staff was because tagging was my idea. Right @Quagmire I'm just surprised my spelling didn't prevent this.

I'm 26 I live with my fiance and 2 cats. I work full time at a data center currently as a custodian. I also get a lot of side work and different part time jobs. My current interest would be gardening/homesteading. In my apartment i have a small library.

Ok so @one-answer is running the @Iti oj fan club, in case any one wants to join.

I guess I'm gonna get asked hat "religion" I am. I guess a current working title would be: secular humanist, atheist, anti-theist, auto theist , LHP, egalitarian, Luciferian, naturalist etc

lol

so um any questions? @Buttercup

Last edited:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Yaaay, my first tag. I like 'em!

First off, congrats on being promoted to moderator! You have the perfect demeanor to tolerate and govern over all of us hot headed sorts who spout out insults and non sequiturs at random. I was very surprised to see your age today as you seem so much more mature and wise than your years might suggest. :)

What is an auto-theist? I have never heard that term.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Yaaay, my first tag. I like 'em!

First off, congrats on being promoted to moderator! You have the perfect demeanor to tolerate and govern over all of us hot headed sorts who spout out insults and non sequiturs at random. I was very surprised to see your age today as you seem so much more mature and wise than your years might suggest. :)

What is an auto-theist? I have never heard that term.
belief that one is a god, instead of looking for god externally. I'm overly egalitarian about it.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
belief that one is a god, instead of looking for god externally. I'm overly egalitarian about it.
Ha! By stating that you're overly egalitarian about your belief, are you saying that you go out of your way to express that we're all equally god? If that's the case, how could you take a position of authority and become a moderator? :p Just teasing.

What type of gardening are you into....vegetable or flower gardening or both?

Also, about your homesteading interest, do you know of anywhere in the US you can still legally homestead? I've wondered about that for awhile.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Ha! By stating that you're overly egalitarian about your belief, are you saying that you go out of your way to express that we're all equally god? If that's the case, how could you take a position of authority and become a moderator? :p Just teasing.

What type of gardening are you into....vegetable or flower gardening or both?

Also, about your homesteading interest, do you know of anywhere in the US you can still legally homestead? I've wondered about that for awhile.
God among Gods
vegetables. People farmstead all over the USA both urban and suburban and rural.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
...................................................................I work full time at a data center currently as a custodian. I........................................ secular humanist, atheist, anti-theist, auto theist , LHP, egalitarian, Luciferian, naturalist etc

@Buttercup

So nice.....maybe future RF custodian!

Sabour

Congrats friend,

Thanks for hiring me :D,,

Due to enormous application for @Iti oj fan club, the access is open. You may all join. Thank you.

*Opps things are out of hand* :oops::oops:

Sabour

Imagine me drooling.

download.jpg