• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exopolitics: Children

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Hi all

I've been thinking about this a few days. Let's say one is abducted and have children either you or the female alien.

When we finally make contact. could one, if you are a guy go to court and ask for parental visitation rights. Or if you are a girl, could you go to court and ask for maintenance from the "daddy" ?
huh.gif

And could they sue you for maintenance

tarasan

Hi all

I've been thinking about this a few days. Let's say one is abducted and have children either you or the female alien.

When we finally make contact. could one, if you are a guy go to court and ask for parental visitation rights. Or if you are a girl, could you go to court and ask for maintenance from the "daddy" ?
huh.gif

pfff no cause aliens probably are using that Kid as something unpleasent, I wouldnt think there was much chance of the kid being alive.

A

angellous_evangellous

huh.gif

Probably not. There would be a problem of jurisdiction.

A court on earth would not have jurisdiction over what happens on a spaceship because courts do not have jurisdiction over things that occur in other countries. However, if the alien civilization is gracious and allows humans to sue in their courts, that would be possible.

It could also be solved diplomaticly.

That is, if everyone in the world (or in the USA) were to plead to the government to ask the aliens for help with their children, and the USA and the aliens had some kind of diplomatic relationship that would be positively affected by helping and negatively affected by not helping, then there may be some progress.