• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Faces of Death

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
How many times must a cannon ball fly?

That is SO disheartening! And to think my son may have to fight this war.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
It's harder to look at the pictures of civilian casualties on the mindprod.com site :( Every time I see it I can't understand how ANYONE can support something that causes that... it's sickening.

It makes me wanted to scream and cry and throw up every time I see what humanity is capable of when they want people dead.

robtex

Veteran Member
be nice to have a vigil...light a candle for all the dead both sides at midnight...on news years eve or something.....hard for me to view too. I live 90 miles from an amored based Kileen Texas. A number of them come down and not a single one has said anyting postive about the amerian presence over there. I mean I know about the oil and all. KInda tuff. The soiilders have a penpal club maybe that is worth looking into.

huajiro

robtex said:
be nice to have a vigil...light a candle for all the dead both sides at midnight...on news years eve or something.....hard for me to view too. I live 90 miles from an amored based Kileen Texas. A number of them come down and not a single one has said anyting postive about the amerian presence over there. I mean I know about the oil and all. KInda tuff. The soiilders have a penpal club maybe that is worth looking into.
Good idea....can you get more info on that penpal club?

huajiro

retrorich said:
I think that is an excellent idea! Every time I see reports of soldiers and civilians killed in the Iraq fiasco, I think, "Does George ever watch any of these?" I'll bet he doesn't.
George Bush cares about George Bush....he has shown that

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
FYI: Know that these 1331 are battlefield deaths. I've heard that if an injured or wounded soldier is evac'd to a hospital and dies subsequently he does not figure in these numbers. The last figures I saw, from perhaps a month ago, showed actual dead coalition numbers of about thrice the published casuality figures.

To be honest, as tragic as the military deaths are, I have a great deal more sympathy for the 100,000+ innocent civilians that have been killed.