• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fahenheit 9/11 1/2??????

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I've seen the movies he's done. I don't think he gets to the point of the story. What is his point? :confused: Take Bowling for Columbine for example. He questioned everyone else but the parents of the kids that did those things. He went for the people that sold the bullets that was used. He went for Charlston Heston. What did he do? The only thing he did was he was affiliated with the NRA. Michael Moore should have gone for the kill, meaning, go for the shark...not the little fish. Yes..the little fish should be included, but where's the shark? He needs to get better bait to catch a them sharks. I need to stop rambling. :jam:

Pah

Uber all member
Rex_Admin said:
He must be getting some money under the table to do this.
Nah, he had so much material left over from the first one, it was natural to make another.

Bob

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
pah said:
Nah, he had so much material left over from the first one, it was natural to make another.

Bob
His movies leads to no where when he reels in the line and there is nothing there but sea weeds.

felix.gif

Reactions: Pah

huajiro

I like his movies. Even if you take it as purely entertainment, he makes rich guys sweat, that to me is fun.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
pah said:

Bob
I'm sure there is but the question is would he be considering making such a movie if Bush had lost the election? I mean after the first F.9/11 i think either people bought it or they didn't and still W. was reelected. Now that he's going to be a lame duck president does it really matter?? We know all of the dirty underhanded crap, we were told about it before November and STILL he was elected with a margin of over 3 million people! I don't think rehashing the same theme is going to make a difference.

huajiro

jewscout said:
I'm sure there is but the question is would he be considering making such a movie if Bush had lost the election? I mean after the first F.9/11 i think either people bought it or they didn't and still W. was reelected. Now that he's going to be a lame duck president does it really matter?? We know all of the dirty underhanded crap, we were told about it before November and STILL he was elected with a margin of over 3 million people! I don't think rehashing the same theme is going to make a difference.
Some of us can't just take the crap and lay down.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
jewscout said:
I don't think it's going to make any difference, but he is going to keep trying. Maybe he will continue to try until the next election.

Ellie_A

Thats it I am going to rent 9/11 tomorrow... I have to see these "FACTS" that Michael Moore is privy too. And as a movie producer/director... he is rich too... maybe someone should put him and his life in the hotseat!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I just don't see what good it's going to do. I mean F. 9/11 was supposed to be this big film that was going to sway voters and expose the corruption in the Bush Administration and the issues on Iraq, ok it did that and W. got a frigin mandate! Maybe 49% vs. 51% isn't a mandate to some but when over 3 million people make up that gap, i think, it's a big deal.

I don't know where i'm going with this, i just think the idea of a sequel to F. 9/11 is sad whether he's doing it for political or monetary reasons.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
mrscarrdero said:
His movies leads to no where when he reels in the line and there is nothing there but sea weeds.
That's because he presents the facts (as he sees them, I will give), but then leaves it up to the viewer about what to think and do about it.

huajiro

Ellie_A said:
Thats it I am going to rent 9/11 tomorrow... I have to see these "FACTS" that Michael Moore is privy too. And as a movie producer/director... he is rich too... maybe someone should put him and his life in the hotseat!
If they could have, they would have, don't you think?